Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Heck I saw Romanne and looked everywhere to analyze my alien samples and minerals as well.All that flashed were banks.huh? Can anyone give me a definite loaction of the machine in reference to where Rommaine is standing? And what it looks like maybe would help to? Thanks
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-09-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thilus View Post
Heck I saw Romanne and looked everywhere to analyze my alien samples and minerals as well.All that flashed were banks.huh? Can anyone give me a definite loaction of the machine in reference to where Rommaine is standing? And what it looks like maybe would help to? Thanks
It's a little pedestal thing just SE of her, if I recall.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-10-2010, 02:39 PM
im having the same problem right now. i talked to Romaine and she said to deposit them just south of her. I see the machinery that glows, but other than banking or mailing, the other ones don't give me an option to deposit the samples. I see them in my inventory...just don't know where to deposit them at.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-10-2010, 02:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nola_GoGo
im having the same problem right now. i talked to Romaine and she said to deposit them just south of her. I see the machinery that glows, but other than banking or mailing, the other ones don't give me an option to deposit the samples. I see them in my inventory...just don't know where to deposit them at.

It should be that 1/4 pillar that kinda looks like an ATM machine right nearby Romaine. Stay in that sunken area, you should see the little terminal. I did it awhile back and no issues dropping it off then talking to Romaine for quest completion.

It should flash white and when you get close receive the prompt for depositing.

It may be breaking on and off like the STO mail system does. Try to mail something... *throws dice* you rolled a critical fail! Try again and please, drag and drop your stuff all over again for that fresh I hate the broken mail system feeling.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-14-2010, 12:44 AM
Theres plenty of rooms with equipment that looks nice but has no functionality, the main room is nice but all i can access is exchange, and bank/fleet bank...

Deposit your sample/s just south and east of romaine, in the corner data/computer access, ATM Circular module looking thing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-14-2010, 02:29 AM
Title of this thread made me double-take
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
02-14-2010, 05:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by driecken View Post
Theres plenty of rooms with equipment that looks nice but has no functionality, the main room is nice but all i can access is exchange, and bank/fleet bank...

Deposit your sample/s just south and east of romaine, in the corner data/computer access, ATM Circular module looking thing.

Exact, more easy then expected ... it is 10m from her....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
02-14-2010, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCC-1313
I'm having a bit of an issue with Commander Romaine/the biological sample.

I acquired the sample, spoke to Romaine, and then went to the console to deposit it. No matter how many times I try, it just says "Biological Sample Required," and the "Deposit Sample" directive is sill active in my mission window.

Any ideas why it's not taking the sample? Or am I just not noticing something, or maybe doing something wrong? I'd appreciate any help! Thank you!
Can you drop the mission and try again? I know it's a pain, but Memory Alpha is very close to Sol.
Ensign
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
# 19
01-29-2013, 11:48 AM
Hi, I am having the same problem, no matter how many times i try the mission it just doesnt work
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:11 AM.