Lt. Commander
I have e-mailed the support team at STO more than 6 times to report problems with registering my product key. I keep getting this error:

"This product key did not match our records."

I pre-ordered STO: Special Edition and played during the Open Beta and Head Start. Once the grace period expired on Feb 6th, I am unable to play. I continue to try entering the product key, but the same error occurs. I have e-mailed the customer support team my product key # and asked them to activate my product. All I have received are automated responses from STO - and they have the audacity to say in their responses that the situation has been resolved! Is this is the kind of customer service we should expect from Cryptic?

I never had an opportunity to enter my credit card information, so they cannot bill me in the future. When is Cryptic going to get their act together? We are paying customers! I understand minor problems, but thousands of users unable to enter a product key (or related issue)? This situation is intolerable.

Cryptic: you had better be reading these complaints. You are going to lose your customer base if you do not resolve these issues immediately. Very soon I am going to give up on STO and start playing Eve Online.
Lt. Commander
Everyone:

If you have been experiencing problems setting up an account and playing STO, ask for an additional 30 days of free game time. That is, ask STO to extend everyone's free trial period by an additional 30 days. I have a feeling it will take the rest of the month of February for STO to fix the problem.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Having the same issue