Lt. Commander
As you may see from recent posts, i have had alot of trouble getng into the game as i kept getting the message "Trying to update to launcher. Please be patient" so I thought that i would de-install the game and then install it again not realizing that i would face one MASSIVE wall:-

"This product key is already active, it cannot be used again."

This is a disaster!!! How can they expect me to go out to buy a new disk for a new Product Code!!?? It is almost like this is a beta release, with the amount of problems i am faceing!!

Why was this not sorted out before the game was released fully?

Tell me what you want to next??!!

And ofcourse i am fully open for any comments you all might have to help me in my experiance!
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 02:38 PM
You don't need to input the code or create your account again after a re-install.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiffyHead
You don't need to input the code or create your account again after a re-install.
Ok, great! Thanks just think i got a bit hot headed lol... it took me ages to get all my problems sorted lol :L
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 01:25 AM
Are you using a firewall? Could be that the launcher/updater is blocked, thus the patching is slow. Although more likely, it could be port-settings in your router? Unless you have a slow internet-connection (i.e. less than 2 to 8 mbit).
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 02:03 AM
well I had similar problem before..and all I did was turn off my EU proxy and now, I got no lag, no loading times when system moving, no hangsup/rubberbanding, etc