Lt. Commander
# 1 Question to Developers
02-08-2010, 06:24 PM
can we please get an updated ETA on when Wrath of Khan and The Original Series uniforms will be available for bridge officers, its been nearly a week now since you gave us the "soon" ETA. i paid extra money for the DDE to get these uniforms and have yet to recieve them

thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 10:20 AM
Bumping this up
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 10:42 PM
3 days with no answer, are we not getting out pre-ordered bonuses?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 02:35 AM
i am very unhappy with the way cryptic has ignored me and many others on this issue so i have cancelled my account good luck with this game if you continue to treat customers the way you do right now you will need all the luck you can get
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 04:08 AM
Instead of asking a developer to reply to *your* thread you could also check one of the many stickies that already has the info you're asking for in it.

Wrath of Khan wasn't even part of the DDE, only TOS was. Personally I hope both get fixed too, but it's not so game breaking for me to cancel my subscription. My biggest reasons for DDE were the TOS uniforms as well and it sucks that they're not in yet, but if they need another week to get it work then that's okay for me. It shouldn't have even given problems in the first case but you can't anticipate for everything.

Anyways, good luck doing whatever you'll be doing after STO.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 05:55 AM
theres only been one sticky regarding uniforms and all it ses is "soon" wich could mean anything from a week to 3 months, anyway thats not the main reason i canceled the main reason i canceled is cryptics dodging of the issue and there complete lack of customer support on a number of issues i had. i had the same problems with champions online i guess i should learnt my lessons from my first dealings with cryptic but it will not happen again, im done with cryptics games.