Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
So i've been waiting 4 days now for a GM and no response and im starting to get a little fustrated. Basically the problem is I cant collect new bridge officers from starfleet because it says my inventory is full.

When I press U to see myself and officers, any extra slots where I could have extra officers beyond my first inital 4 are greyed out and says No Officer Available. Does anyone know if there is a trick or way to fix this??

I love playing this game but if Cryptic is not going to put in the support and effort to make this game work and have enough GM's on staff to help out with their known buggy game then I may have to pack it in before i even get started
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 06:37 AM
any ideas?
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kel-Morian View Post
So i've been waiting 4 days now for a GM and no response and im starting to get a little fustrated. Basically the problem is I cant collect new bridge officers from starfleet because it says my inventory is full.

When I press U to see myself and officers, any extra slots where I could have extra officers beyond my first inital 4 are greyed out and says No Officer Available. Does anyone know if there is a trick or way to fix this??

I love playing this game but if Cryptic is not going to put in the support and effort to make this game work and have enough GM's on staff to help out with their known buggy game then I may have to pack it in before i even get started
I've had response to this issue. I was told by a GM that there is nothing they can do. The can not and will not give you your missing BO's. "We are aware of this problem and are currently working on a fix. Star Trek Online is a Massively Multiplayer Online Game in an evolving world...blah blah blah...thank you for playing blah blah blah"...bottom line: You won't get your missing rewards replaced. Welcome to Cryptic Customer Service