Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-07-2010, 01:40 PM
Bump.

This is really something that getting some kind of word on would be nice.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-07-2010, 02:17 PM
Same issue here, 2 Ensign skills on my Boff making the LT skill useless at this time. Really sucks too because I like the way this Boff is layed out currently, just need to get rid of the extra Ensign skill.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-08-2010, 02:03 AM
Someone who says this is a known issue and will be fixed at some point in the future would be comforting

Tnx
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2010, 04:04 AM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...13#post2024313

Lots more people on that thread too! Please help!
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-10-2010, 06:52 AM
Hey guys, I have this same bug plus 2 more different BO bugs.

I don't think people realize the SERIOUSNESS of this issue. This isn't a mission reward bug, where you you aren't receiving awards. This isnt lag, or load times...or even graphical bugs. This is a BRIDGE OFFICER bug...know what happens when you recieve any of these bridge officer bugs? You have to RE ROLL! Why? Because there are a finite number of bridge officer skill points. If your bridge officer is bugged you can't simply dismiss him and get another one, you have to reroll. This is a serious issue affecting progression in the game and this needs to be taken care of ASAP. I don't think anyone realizes but the majority of STO players will be rerolling very soon because of broke BO's.

One issue of mine is I have a Engineering BO that has Aceton Field I in his Lt. Cmdr. slot and it doesn't work AND you can't retrain that power to a different one. Whats this mean? My Engineering BO has NO Tier 3 skill which means he is worthless...I can't get a new one because i've already spent 2,400 SP's into him. Did cryptic make us aware of these serious issues? OF COURSE NOT.

A second issue with my other Engineering officer is the same as the OP. I have TWO "Quick fix I's" and one of them has taken the place of the Lt. Cmdr. skill. I don't need/want two Quick Fix I's...this isn't Quick Fix I and II this is both Quick Fix I! This is ridiculous, so now my second engineering officer is broke. This means I am totally inefficient flying a T3 ship since both Engy BO's are broken. I have to reroll.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-10-2010, 07:12 AM
I'm going on with my broken officers at the moment, hoping Cryptic will reset their progressions and give me back the spent points. But u're right i'll be forced to reroll at some point if not fixed at all.