Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 So many issues
02-10-2010, 05:39 AM
Lets see where do I start.

Lets start with the constant crashes. This game crashes more than any other game I have ever played. Crashed upon trying to start it, crashes when doing a mission and crashes just when flying through space.

Next comes the cryptic points. I had 400 from when I purchased champions online. Then I was supposed to recieve 500 from my preorder of STO here. Well lo and behold upon recieving my 500 points from this my 400 just magically disappeared. 500 plus 400 does not equal 500

The third and most important is the total lack of customer support. Not one ticket I have ever posted has been responded to. Even worse is now when I try to issue a ticket about my missing cryptic points the website wont even let me. It gets to the part where you choose a category and then nothing is clickable.

This is pathetic. It is almost like they put out a not even halfway workable game just to get all the preorders and rushed people into lifetime memberships just to get a quick influx of cash.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 05:47 AM
I think people are gonna keep throwing the "its only released" comment at many bugs, but it getting beyond annoying at this stage.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 07:19 AM
Yeah that excuse can only go so far. It would explain some issues but not the massive amount that are running rampant through the game.

Since I have not been able to log on since the last patch I suppose I might as well cancel my subscription. I should do what other people have done and file a chargeback but Ill just take it as a loss. Its my own fault for being lured in by all the fancy preorder stuff.