Lt. Commander
So I have a few questions related to instancing being broken.

How come I can't join the party of another player and we're in the same fleet action, but in two instances and neither can join any others. "No possible maps" but clearly there are other maps.

Are people stuck on different nodes of the game incapable of playing with one another? I've had this happen with many of my friends where I just can't join their games/instances and it really sucks.

I'd love some official word on why this is happening and when it will be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTray View Post
So I have a few questions related to instancing being broken.

How come I can't join the party of another player and we're in the same fleet action, but in two instances and neither can join any others. "No possible maps" but clearly there are other maps.

Are people stuck on different nodes of the game incapable of playing with one another? I've had this happen with many of my friends where I just can't join their games/instances and it really sucks.

I'd love some official word on why this is happening and when it will be fixed.
I'm going to guess that it's an error you get when the game is trying to put you in the same map as your team, but the map is full (20 players are already in the fleet action)..

My fleet and I are going to test this out tonight actually, and see how many of us we can get into a single fleet action.