Lt. Commander
Title says it all. Cleared all WoW content prior too Icecrown, level capped on lotro , played countless other mmo's. I am 30 years old so am looking for a mature semi-serious fleet to make friends and see all content. Ideally based in Uk or at least running mostly at UK peak times. Thanks for reading.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 03:51 AM
hello and welcome to the sto forums. we at the 4th fleet are mature, friendly, and very active group of people. most of our players are over 30, i myself am 41. we are est zone, however we have members all around the world. there are people from all over the world in our fleet and on ventrillo wich is our comunication server, there is someone on 24/7. you can group up with one or more and pvp pve do missions or just chat. if you want to apply at one of the best fleets in game apply at http://forums.4th-fleet.com/index.php you can read our history, structure, and what is expected out of our members at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=88444
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 04:03 AM
UK-based? Why surely you want to fly under the British Starfleet Corps banner? Our name not enough for you? You need further reasons? Of course you do!

The BSC are a multi-gaming (meet us in WoW, marvel at us in City of Heroes, etc), international fleet (US and EU Fleet Leads) with option Ventrilo voice chat and an open and friendly gaming atmosphere. Our players are at every level of the game, with every interest you can imagine (PvP, Crafting *cough*, PvE, Roleplay, the works!). You can find more information on our recruitment thread

Just think, if you sign up with us today, you'll be ready to join our Fleet Event on Friday (1900hrs GMT).

So, what are you waiting for? Head over to our recruitment forum when you're ready!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 08:48 AM
Element Zero is recruiting have a look at the below link:

Element Zero

If your interested give me a PM ingame (haggisboy@scotty026) or sign up on the forums