Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Exploration Cruiser bug?
02-09-2010, 10:29 AM
I recently reached Captain and chose a Galaxy-class Exploration Cruiser as my ship. However, I think my ship may be slightly bugged.

It is my understanding that this ship should provide one Lieutenant Tactical officer (2 slots), one Lieutenant Science officer (2 slots), one Lieutenant Engineering officer (2 slots), and one Commander Engineering officer (4 slots). Am I incorrect in this?

My Commander Engineering officer is only giving me 3 buffs when I'm in my ship, instead of four. Another member of my fleet has the same ship and he has a 4 slot engineer.

I've made sure that that particular bridge officer holds the rank of commander, and in his Skills screen he shows 4 space combat skills. However, when I look at Assignments, only 3 are listed, the 4th one is empty with a bright blue border around it.

Is there any way to fix this, is it a known bug, or do I have to file a bug report with a GM?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-09-2010, 10:46 AM
Is the skill that is not showing up happen to be Aceton II or III?

If so, that would be why. It is bugged and flagged as a ground skill. It cannot be used on the ground however and you cannot train out of it.

Check that link for more details.
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=102091

If that isn't the problem, then sorry
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-09-2010, 10:49 AM
It actually is Aceton. When I get home from work I'll definitely try a different buff.

Thanks for the info. I maxed it out to Level 9 though, it's a bummer to lose that many skill points.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-09-2010, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SsP45 View Post
It actually is Aceton. When I get home from work I'll definitely try a different buff.

Thanks for the info. I maxed it out to Level 9 though, it's a bummer to lose that many skill points.
Yeah, it does suck I had two BOs with a ton of points invested that I had to replace. It is supposed to be fixed "soon".

You may just want to hang on to him for a bit, and get another BO to take his place for a while. Still sucks having to invest all those BO points again. However, it seems to me there is a ton of extra BO points floating around.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-09-2010, 12:11 PM
This bug sux! I have two BO's that have Aceton, one in particular is the Amazon Borg Character who has been promoted to Commander and Skills put on to her. Sounds like the same bug there.

Plus I have the same problem with the Galaxy Class Cruiser. Missing BO abilities.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Well, it seems this Aceton bug may have permanently bugged my cruiser.

I've tried other Engineer BOs that don't have Aceton, and none of them can use the 4th buff/power either now. It seems to have permanently broken that 4th BO space power.