Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2010, 07:46 AM
I'm at work.
And at home I'm having an odd issue with being able to log in. Not complaining, but I figure I might as well get out and socialize...
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2010, 07:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai_Strife
I'm sitting an a boring Historical Geology class. Powerpoint slides, yuck.

Only gotta look up and type down some notes every 5 minutes or so
Basicly the same thing here, just different topic lol
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-10-2010, 07:48 AM
bah lucky kids these day. why I remeber when if you were playing games they'd bring you to detention. If that wasn't bad enough I had my papa tell me *boy you think that's bad, Back in my old days there was a belt for deciplne and a ruler was your only warning.*

Now you come in and tell me that your playing an online game while half focusing on school. This was called a vacation back in my day.

/sigh
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2010, 07:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatherworldians View Post
bah lucky kids these day. why I remeber when if you were playing games they'd bring you to detention. If that wasn't bad enough I had my papa tell me *boy you think that's bad, Back in my old days there was a belt for deciplne and a ruler was your only warning.*

Now you come in and tell me that your playing an online game while half focusing on school. This was called a vacation back in my day.

/sigh
But it's college, so they don't really care what you do as long as you give them your money
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-10-2010, 07:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Hate to tell you this, but remember when your parents said Goldy 'went to the farm', to live a happy, frolicking life? They really flushed him down the toilet.
They said he was living in rainbows and drinking honey from a stream of pur gold...

No way. my parents would never...NEVER!!! do that...well...then again....

There was the time they told me that dieng was a peacful thing and that I was never to watch horror movies....was really scary when I watched Bloody Marry...
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-10-2010, 07:57 AM
Quote:

/sigh
i remember this stuff too >.> i am not at "school" i am at a technical training center myself, this is the whole adult continuing education for a higher paying job thing <.<
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotmagnet
Sounds more tedious even then sitting through this class >.<
Actually I love my job. It's a game for me to design systems and develop them. Kinda like playing a giant billable sudoku grid.
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2010, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotmagnet
i remember this stuff too >.> i am not at "school" i am at a technical training center myself, this is the whole adult continuing education for a higher paying job thing <.<
wow some people have all the luck...I took up cooking. Hints why some of the stuff I mention like Hippo basted ribs and such sound so awsome and can make you hungery but on the same note not wanna ever try it.

The teacher was an Australian so I know how to make some really fancy things. Also Strict as hell.

Tonight I am thinking of making Rabbit Stew with some garlic, salt, pepper, a few dashes of Oragano, Onions, Peppers, beef, then baked in the Oven at 450 for 20 minutes after applying some chedder/moziralla cheese.

Hmm may add some Halapeno Peppers for a kick not sure.

Oh and Chat would love my Chocolate. I make it from scratch. It's a chocolate bowl and inside is peanut butter, Some roasted peanuts which btw I grow from time to time. A few mint leafs that have been fried into the peanut butter and as an extra a few Oreo Cookies and cream chuncks.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-10-2010, 08:15 AM
Quote:
Oh and Chat would love my Chocolate. I make it from scratch. It's a chocolate bowl and inside is peanut butter, Some roasted peanuts which btw I grow from time to time. A few mint leafs that have been fried into the peanut butter and as an extra a few Oreo Cookies and cream chuncks.
Umm, that sounds good.
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-10-2010, 08:42 AM
I am definitely not planning to launch a military coup of Venezuela and establish myself as dictator for life. Nope, no sirree. Definitely not planning that.