Lt. Commander
# 21
02-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Taking calls at work instead of playing Star Trek Online.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
I am definitely not planning to launch a military coup of Venezuela and establish myself as dictator for life. Nope, no sirree. Definitely not planning that.
Venezuela? Aim higher, go for Nicaragua.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatherworldians View Post
bah lucky kids these day. why I remeber when if you were playing games they'd bring you to detention. If that wasn't bad enough I had my papa tell me *boy you think that's bad, Back in my old days there was a belt for deciplne and a ruler was your only warning.*

Now you come in and tell me that your playing an online game while half focusing on school. This was called a vacation back in my day.

/sigh
I can remember playing Wolfenstein during class, and teachers wouldn't say anything to us because I was a good girl, was sitting with a few of the 'science-type' guys and we always fixed the school computers. I honestly think they had no idea what that or Duke Nuke 'Em were at the time, which was pretty awesome for us...
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Venezuela? Aim higher, go for Nicaragua.
Well Venezuela has the oil and coke going for it as well as being rather unstable. And by toppling Chavez I thought that I would score some brownie points with the US.

Not that I am planning anything.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-10-2010, 08:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotmagnet

Cool! What are we having??? :p
Rice with some sweet and sour and some kind of... Think it was quorn.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-10-2010, 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenstein View Post
Well Venezuela has the oil and coke going for it as well as being rather unstable. And by toppling Chavez I thought that I would score some brownie points with the US.

Not that I am planning anything.
Strategic thinking. I like it. Just do me a favor. Once you begin your hostile takeover of the US, leave me Ohio.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-10-2010, 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai_Strife
Umm, that sounds good.
Heh you have no clue. and Cause it's shaped like a bowl it's good for holding candy for a few weeks. just gotta have the tempature turned down.

I think I may make a beef and mac noodle cassarole soon thou.

Ground beef cooked and macaronni 4 packs, mix in a pan toss on some chedder and mozaralla cheese. Add some parmasian and stir it all up. Then reapply the cheese and toss in for 450 degrees for 20 minutes. take it out, And serve.

Thats a simple one thou. but meh.
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-10-2010, 09:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
I can remember playing Wolfenstein during class, and teachers wouldn't say anything to us because I was a good girl, was sitting with a few of the 'science-type' guys and we always fixed the school computers. I honestly think they had no idea what that or Duke Nuke 'Em were at the time, which was pretty awesome for us...
My unix shell class was often spent looking for hidden doors in wolfenstein 3D back in the days. Till I started giving the class myself in 1996. No more playing
I know a few kids who play WOW while in class in university. It's still pretty easy to keep yourself entertained during class hours apparently.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Pew pew, Boom boom!!
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-10-2010, 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Rice with some sweet and sour and some kind of... Think it was quorn.
sounds interesting ..... a bit disappointed chocolate wasn't mentioned though :p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satcong
My unix shell class was often spent looking for hidden doors in wolfenstein 3D back in the days. Till I started giving the class myself in 1996. No more playing
I know a few kids who play WOW while in class in university. It's still pretty easy to keep yourself entertained during class hours apparently.
my unix class time was spent remotely turning off machines in the lab next door (there was a window in between) while students there freaked out and didn't understand what was happening >.> the people in charge of the lab never did catch on, nor did they make it difficult to do