Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2010, 10:16 AM
Shadow Company is a mercenary themed, cross-MMO, roleplay-light/respectful guild founded and lead by Commander Bugbig since 2004.
We cater to mature, no-drama gamers with a focus on fellowship, roleplay, exploration, and above all fun. SC has been highlighted by TenTonHammer (twice!), lagwar.com, and listed as guildportal's most active guild.

Company Motto: "For Power and Profit!"

Core Values: "Loyalty", "Honor", "Excellence"

http://shadowcompany.guildportal.com

good luck in your search
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2010, 10:18 AM
You would definitley get along with this group, come give us a look

Space......the Final Frontier, These are the voyages of the Star Fleet Defenders. Our mission: To explore strange new worlds... To seek out new life and new civilizations... To boldly go where no fleet has gone before!

STAR FLEET DEFENDERS

Star Fleet Defenders is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We will be a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. Star Fleet Defenders is looking for members with personality!!

Star Fleet Defenders is just trying to be a regular fleet . Please donít get me wrong, I am not saying anything bad about any other fleets (insert name here). I am an older gamer who just wants to start a mature fleet to run some missions with and to have fun. I could really care less about ranking systems for a fleet (ex. Vice Admiral In Charge Of Research) Older gamers just want to have fun!!

Star Fleet Defenders Web Site

Star Fleet Defenders Recruitment Thread

Syrran, Cmdr Star Fleet Defenders
Global Chat Handle @Syrran