Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2010, 01:32 PM
I have the same issue with disappearing powers. I had the basic attack and the secondary attack mission for a long time and only realized it's because I must have accidentally right-click dragged them off while simultaneously trying to fight and move, when I did exactly that again and made my melee attack disappear too.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dainbramage
all my skills clear from my actionbar everytime i leave ground combat, gettin really annoyed having to re-assign them everytime i beam to ground-combat
I had that same problem, i have bugged it and it is fixed now
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-10-2010, 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeWard1701 View Post
Hi there, not noticed the issues you're describing but I'm having my own troubles with the tray.

For some reason the secondary fire of my weapons (i.e. Sniper Shot) keeps disappearing/removing itself from my tray!
Incredibly frustrating having to re-add it at the start of every ground combat mission.

I'll try the holster and tray size buttons in next time I'm game, find out if the issues are releated.
This is happening to me too. I log out with my power tray expanded, but when I log back in, it is back to 1 tray.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Its a bug.. i been reporting these issues since CB, clicking on 3 tab, you lose your BO toolbar, cannot drag icons from inventory to certain UI toolbar, where it will stay, etc. etc,.. certain abilities where the CD is not active or expired does not trigger right when pressing them, you have to press them several times before it takes, more times is added to other abilities, that is already on a cd cycle, and get reset sometime back to the beginning, or add another 40 sec to it. Other abilities timers are not consist with a seconds cycle, does not match to what the true time is. etc.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-12-2010, 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uber-American View Post
I have the same issue with disappearing powers. I had the basic attack and the secondary attack mission for a long time and only realized it's because I must have accidentally right-click dragged them off while simultaneously trying to fight and move, when I did exactly that again and made my melee attack disappear too.
I also have this problem. I think I may have done the same thing.
Lt. Commander
# 16 Powers Dissapearing
02-19-2010, 08:47 AM
I have bug reported this issue, but I guess they are way behind. No response for several days.

It's getting ... annoying. One of my Earth emotions.

EVERY time I transport to a ground mission, and sometimes on returning to space as well, the combat related powers are gone from the tray. I refill it, then when in battle, I will lose some of them again.

This is the biggest game enjoyment hindrance for me. It makes me look slow in front of my Fleet mates.

I also have the issue that my Bridge Officer's bar disappears when I go to the 3 tier tray.
I moved it in the UI, but the B.O. tray just don't come up with more than 2 rows in the regular power tray.