Lt. Commander
# 21
02-10-2010, 12:22 PM
My dog is my avatar, I have another that looks a lot like her. I also have some rats.
But here is my dog doing flips a couple years ago, she is better at it now and can count to 5 ><
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=38860135

She was about a year old in the video.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-10-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
What breed is she?
She looks a lot like my old dog....different coloring...
But reminds me of a norwegian elkhound....
She's a Welsch Corgi. Here's another pic of her when she's a little less sleepy. Her left ear never did perk up 2 yrs old and only one ear ever went up.
Xena2
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurys_Mercenary
She's a Welsch Corgi. Here's another pic of her when she's a little less sleepy. Her left ear never did perk up 2 yrs old and only one ear ever went up.
Xena2
Xena is a VERY gorgeous dog! You are very lucky!!!

I volunteer with local animal rescues...and i've never seen a welsch corgi before....they are cute!
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-10-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Here's my spoiled dog. She always needs to be the center of attention in her mind.
She looks seriously ticked off to be the center of attention at the moment of the shot.

Here's mine. A German Shepherd/Belgian Malinois cross:

Blazer 1 - the day I brought him home from the rescue organization.

Blazer 2 - at one year of age, about 4 years ago.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-10-2010, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Xena is a VERY gorgeous dog! You are very lucky!!!

I volunteer with local animal rescues...and i've never seen a welsch corgi before....they are cute!
She is a terror. She's pretty and fluffy and a very good personal heater. But she does need to be center of attention. Gotta put her in her place now and then, remind her who's the boss.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-10-2010, 12:35 PM
This is Athena she's a 2 year old orange tabby I adopted as a stray. She has been a great kitty.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-10-2010, 12:35 PM
Quote:
She is a terror. She's pretty and fluffy and a very good personal heater. But she does need to be center of attention. Gotta put her in her place now and then, remind her who's the boss.
My old dog had the same behavioural issues.
She would also bark NON STOP if she was ever alone. She needed company. She would chew and often ingest anything....and like to antagonize.

Sadly i was unable to stay home with her all day AND afford rent....So i got in trouble with the landlords for her barking. She went to stay with my mom for 3 months. My mom at the time...and a 15 year old Rottie, the size of a bear! She would bite my dog anytime my dog did ANYTHING wrong....

after that...she was a perfect angle!!! She listened so well, i swore she could understand english!!
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
My old dog had the same behavioural issues.
She would also bark NON STOP if she was ever alone. She needed company. She would chew and often ingest anything....and like to antagonize.

Sadly i was unable to stay home with her all day AND afford rent....So i got in trouble with the landlords for her barking. She went to stay with my mom for 3 months. My mom at the time...and a 15 year old Rottie, the size of a bear! She would bite my dog anytime my dog did ANYTHING wrong....

after that...she was a perfect angle!!! She listened so well, i swore she could understand english!!
Yeah sounds somewhat like my dog. Always has to be near someone. She is yappy at times especially if she's cranky and hadn't gotten enough sleep. But overall she's a good dog. Only two dogs in the neighborhood put her in her place one actually bit her and shook her around like a rag doll but only got like a little chunk of fur which is thick. So no damage thankfully but that dog is normally nice to her except it was 3 days after that dog's mate died. The other dog was a pitbull that scared her. But that dog was just a nasty dog no matter who or what was nearby.

She's slowly getting better but she's still young. She listens well I will have to say that very smart dog.

But yes in the first picture she wasn't happy I had just woke her up was giving me the evil look.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceFork
My Redbone Coon Hound. She is 84 lbs of adorable.
http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/x...2010/cindy.jpg
Omg, she's looks SO happy lol