Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
Looks to me they are only queuing for the cracked planet match. No salvage or any other capture the flag games pop any more.

maybe its because they have the distinct advantage in cracked as the pic in this thread shows.
http://gamesnafu.com/smf/index.php?topic=978.0

It shows only 3 of the carriers in the match. There are at least 30+ contacts there. So including the 4th carrier, all his spawns and the one BoP that was there 5 feds were fighting 45+ Klingons. Kinda sad the klingons take the PvP so seriously. They were jeering the feds and going on and on about how we suck at PvP yet they were sitting in among so many fighters you couldn't even see the klingons. Yet they are the ones that lose the capture the flag games most of the time as we are the ones that work better together.

Sad really that Cryptic let the end game PvP come to this.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 01:25 PM
After weeks of intensive R&D, we came up with the solution to the Fed-Ball ... THE KLINK-BALL!!!
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge_Bloodgood View Post
Looks to me they are only queuing for the cracked planet match. No salvage or any other capture the flag games pop any more.

maybe its because they have the distinct advantage in cracked as the pic in this thread shows.

It shows only 3 of the carriers in the match. There are at least 30+ contacts there. So including the 4th carrier, all his spawns and the one BoP that was there 5 feds were fighting 45+ Klingons. Kinda sad the klingons take the PvP so seriously. They were jeering the feds and going on and on about how we suck at PvP yet they were sitting in among so many fighters you couldn't even see the klingons. Yet they are the ones that lose the capture the flag games most of the time as we are the ones that work better together.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
Actually 2 of the carriers were jeering at the 4th for his suicide build relying on fed ignorance and stupdity to do damage for him.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Quote:

Are you still flogging this dead horse? Havent you got two other threads complaining about klink spam, and the klink ball?

Two wrongs dont make a right Judge - spamming the forum wont stop the mine spammers ingame.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Let's be honest. Are you even going to renew your sub after 30 days Judge? I sincerely hope not.

Now you know what Klingons have to deal with from T1-T5
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 01:33 PM
Quote:

They were jeering the feds and going on and on about how we suck at PvP yet they were sitting in among so many fighters you couldn't even see the klingons.
How do we have a distinct advantage in Cracked? It would be the same on Solar or Briar.

The arguement "jeering" was directed at a fellow klingon, who seems to mistake Feedback Pulse+Attact Pattern Beta+ Full Aux as leet PVP skill. Sorry if that wasn't clear.

Feds win Capture and Hold, as KDF makes no attempt to cap and just fights as its quicker.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 01:34 PM
Quote:

This is just bug exploitation. It'll get fixed.

This is the same as every fed cruiser running boarding party when it was broken and kiling your weapons permanently.
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
This is just bug exploitation. It'll get fixed.

This is the same as every fed cruiser running boarding party when it was broken and kiling your weapons permanently.
Is that why I was unable to use any weapons in PVP once? God I hate exploiters, especially the ones who whine then their crutch gets taken away (MES/Rammingspeed).
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-10-2010, 01:39 PM
the reason beihind us only doing arena(solar wind and briar patch also) is simple

we are pvp quest driven

we get NO credit for anything but arena matches due to quests not working 100% properly

so we queue up for whats faster, and advances our quests for bonus exp

be glad we are even queueing up for FvK at all, we could just go KvK
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-10-2010, 01:42 PM
I don't queue for capture and hold maps because
1) They're not 5man, so my fleet can't do it together without depending on people we don't trust
2) There aren't enough klingons to fill a capture and hold game from the start in T5. Well, maybe there are enough, but it just doesn't happen.
3) The design of the capture and hold map is extremely dull and nonresponsive to player action.