Lt. Commander
# 11
02-10-2010, 07:36 PM
Sorry but i'd rather they work on more important things right now, dont get me wrong however im a huge Galaxy Class lover, i grew up with TNG and i cried inside when i saw my beloved ship destroyed in Generations, im so much a fan that i muted one of my fleetmates for calling the Galaxy Class ugly.

I just feel more are far more important things they could be fixing than a ship model.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-10-2010, 07:42 PM
Agreed, the one ship I have really being looking forward to since level 1 was the Galaxy Class, this is sorry news indeed as I am sitting at Commander 3 working my way towards it.

Cryptic, please fix this model, after all along with the Constitution it is one the most iconic Star Trek vessels of all time up until the Sovereign class, but still my fav and by the looks the same goes for many others here.

Being a Trekkie has nothing to do with it, I am but, but simply like the look of that ship as much as I would love the look of a WWII Destroyer over the modern slim sided stealth craft for example.

IT NEEDS FIXING!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasbro View Post
Sorry but i'd rather they work on more important things right now, dont get me wrong however im a huge Galaxy Class lover, i grew up with TNG and i cried inside when i saw my beloved ship destroyed in Generations, im so much a fan that i muted one of my fleetmates for calling the Galaxy Class ugly.

I just feel more are far more important things they could be fixing than a ship model.
I disagree, this game is about starships.

this is what it would be like if they made a racing game and say for example they had a 69 charger that had the wrong lines, no detail, glaring model errors etc.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-10-2010, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idlewind View Post
This most iconic vessel needs work... Cryptic, it's time to start finishing the game now. Please, If you would, release a patch to fix the following graphical errors on the Galaxy class hull.

- Neck does not attach to the saucer properly
Image Link - http://i676.photobucket.com/albums/v...g?t=1265852293

Thanks.
This is the alternate ST universe where Riker didnt properly park the drive section into the saucer in Encounter at Farpoint.
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-10-2010, 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBarrier86 View Post
This is the alternate ST universe where Riker didnt properly park the drive section into the saucer in Encounter at Farpoint.
lol, awesome.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Ooh, goody, I have something to look forward to in 2 levels.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Are you serious? All of the other problems that are going on with this game, and you are worried about a few minor cosmetic issues....OMG!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-10-2010, 07:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard454 View Post
Are you serious? All of the other problems that are going on with this game, and you are worried about a few minor cosmetic issues....OMG!!!!
They aren't minor.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannlore View Post
lol, awesome.
Thx. i tried hard on that one
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-10-2010, 07:51 PM
I had a model of the Galaxy class many many years ago. Seems I remember the saucer section being attached in that way with it as well... Maybe it is supposed to be that way or maybe the modeler somehow aquired my old model which I thought had been thrown out. Damn dumpster divers.