Lt. Commander
# 1 Borg Hunt?
02-09-2010, 09:49 AM
What is up with the Borg Hunt Fleet Action/Mission/whatever. I entered the system, all the other Federation players were shown hostile and attacked and killed me (numerous times). Is this some sort of FFA PvP map? I thought it would be a Fleet Action or similar, like us vs. Borg and not us vs. us vs. Borg...

Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 08:22 PM
You know, I played the game today and I kept seeing Federation shipd enter the system and con as enemies too... I never had this problem myself, but it kept happening to others... You say it happened to you EVERY time you entered the system? That's interesting...

To answer your question, no, it is a PvP map, but not necessarily a FFA map, I really don't think it is designed to make feds fight each other, it appears to be a bug that only targets select players... I'm just glad I haven't been one of them... Try it again, and if the feds still attack you, ticket it... Good luck...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 08:30 PM
its a war zone area... thats a pvp map.

Some are Klingon vs Fed; some are Fed vs Fed and some Klingon vs Klingon depending on the zone you get them. Basically the two teams compete; first one to finish all objectives wins. And killing the other team means you slow them while your team works on the objectives
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mephane
What is up with the Borg Hunt Fleet Action/Mission/whatever. I entered the system, all the other Federation players were shown hostile and attacked and killed me (numerous times). Is this some sort of FFA PvP map? I thought it would be a Fleet Action or similar, like us vs. Borg and not us vs. us vs. Borg...

I laugh my ass off when I see scrub feds with auto-fire on killing their own kind. That zone is great for ganking fools who try and solo cubes, then cashing in on the loot they drop.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 11:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
I laugh my ass off when I see scrub feds with auto-fire on killing their own kind. That zone is great for ganking fools who try and solo cubes, then cashing in on the loot they drop.
indeed ! I love ganking there LOL... most of the time they just think im one of the Borg rofl

oh boy... I love Feds with no Shields ^^ its even more fun with a Carrier !

I sit just outside their visual range and send in my fighters/siphon fighters and BoPs and just watch the Fed struggle with all of them plus the Borg ^^
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-10-2010, 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivewasp View Post
its a war zone area... thats a pvp map.

Some are Klingon vs Fed; some are Fed vs Fed and some Klingon vs Klingon depending on the zone you get them. Basically the two teams compete; first one to finish all objectives wins. And killing the other team means you slow them while your team works on the objectives
Why the hell would the fed be attacking other fed ships?
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-10-2010, 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnknownXV View Post
Why the hell would the fed be attacking other fed ships?
Because they entered a PvP area that makes no sense for Feds?