Lt. Commander
I'm a teir 5 admiral, and I'm a bit confused how to stop the bleedtrhough. I can keep my shields up, but my hull gets nuked. Any suggestions? I have a shield that says 10% bleedtrhough, but seems like I get nuked in a matter 5 secs sometimes. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Can anyone give me adive?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-10-2010, 10:31 PM
There are BO skills that help penetrate shields so be careful. Best advice I can give is take skills for your own BOs that prevent damage like polarize hull and engineering team.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-10-2010, 10:57 PM
Thanks, I'll look into that.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-10-2010, 11:47 PM
You could pick up one of the ship shields that only allows 5% bleedthrough. That would probably help out a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lx31
There are BO skills that help penetrate shields so be careful. Best advice I can give is take skills for your own BOs that prevent damage like polarize hull and engineering team.
I found Hazard Emitters to be better than Polarize Hull for everything except for repelling Tractor Beams. Hazard Emitters repairs the hull and provides damage resistance to all damage. Polarize Hull only provides damage resistance against energy weapons.

If you're running high AUX you could also look into Auxiliary Power to Structural Integrity.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-10-2010, 11:59 PM
/facepalm

This is why people should slow down and take their time playing games. I mean, you got to Adm. 5 and you're still asking a noob question? No offense, and I'm definatly not trying to start a fight, but dude!

Try using Polarize hull, that helps resist damage.