Lt. Commander
# 1 Patch Issue
02-11-2010, 05:22 AM
It seems that there was some sort of patching issue as I am not seeing any improvement in the KDF content. AS it stands now I can re-enter the T'kanis nebula and fight the same Borg content.

Tetryon beam arrays are still unable to be purchased via the equipment vendors and only one type of beam array (antiproton) is showing on the honor badge vendor. Additionally, the dual antiproton shows PHASER damage as it's damage type, not antiproton. The KDF Fleet actions are still not scaling properly as far as the end of mission reward is concerned... Is there any reason I am receiving MK III items as a reward at lvl 45? or is this intended to add to the KDF OPness?

Please address these problems and issue a hot fix patch asap, thanks.

Astrick.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 05:37 AM
Just as predicted in beta, the lack of klingon content has led to a very limited amount of klingon players, which in turn has led to Cryptic focusing on "the money", ie the fed players instead.

I was online yesterday and oogling about Qo'Nos. There were about 120 people in Qo'Nos. Then I logged on my fed character, and there were about 4000 players in just Earth Stardock. Developer decisions will most likely be done with this in mind.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
Just as predicted in beta, the lack of klingon content has led to a very limited amount of klingon players, which in turn has led to Cryptic focusing on "the money", ie the fed players instead.

I was online yesterday and oogling about Qo'Nos. There were about 120 people in Qo'Nos. Then I logged on my fed character, and there were about 4000 players in just Earth Stardock. Developer decisions will most likely be done with this in mind.
I wouldn't be surprised. The quality of this patch sucks. If this is any indication of things to come then we're all screwed.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 12:10 PM
no klingons = no endgame content for feddes

they need us to be here.

no one is gonna stay grinding pve forever
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 12:42 PM
Buck up, old chap. 45 days isn't up yet!
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine
I hope you arn't holding your breath.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meat_Machine

In fact we're at the 2 week stage and the universe is still functioning .
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-11-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuk View Post
In fact we're at the 2 week stage and the universe is still functioning .
Functioning how?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-11-2010, 02:01 PM
Ah so you're Astrick and hundredth is gibberling i believe.

Honestly, I don't think there's enough of us farming these weapons, or attempting to farm these weapons for Cryptic to care. I've spent a good 10+ hours over the last couple days trying to get some tetryon x green and blue drops. None yet.

-T25 (just Tray)
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-11-2010, 02:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustTray View Post
Ah so you're Astrick and hundredth is gibberling i believe.

Honestly, I don't think there's enough of us farming these weapons, or attempting to farm these weapons for Cryptic to care. I've spent a good 10+ hours over the last couple days trying to get some tetryon x green and blue drops. None yet.

-T25 (just Tray)
I've farmed for about a solid 24 hours... It's unfortunate that Cryptic has not addressed this issue. Either tell the player base this is INTENDED or leave it for us to believe that this is yet another oversight to add to the enormous list.