Lt. Commander
# 1 PvP-queue - its just crap
02-11-2010, 03:02 AM
first its really cryptic how long u have to wait for a specific battleground to open.

then bg open without even teams- the most annoying thing.

in ground missions u have 3 options if its 5:1- u run in circles untill new players arrive or u let them shoot u 40 !!! times- or u leave

for both sides not a very funny thing.

in space combat its the same if u are klingon- u sit cloaked and just wait, extremely boring and a waste of time, u let them shoot u (as fed the only option if u are alone and dont want to leave) - also boring
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 04:12 AM
Yeah the PvP sucks hard, its a shame. Beginning fight with unfair odds should not happen in a PvP instancied event, and should only open when at least a 2:3 ratio.

I'm also favoring that there should be at least 30s waiting at the very start of battle to prevent one side getting an early advantage due to the poor PvP queuing system.

I suggest so:

1) Rework the PvP queuing system to prevent more or less empty teams to allow beginning a match.

2) Create FvF to prevent way too long waiting queues for feds PvP players if the queuing system is improved ("RP" speaking, Starfleet set up many exercises between officers with "disabled" weapons)
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 04:18 AM
Give 'holodeck' fed vs fed fighting.

And yhea the ques for pvP are crappy, I think you stay in the ques even afyter you have joined an PvP instance ( you usually que up for 3 instances, but imho it leaves you in que for the other 2 upon joining) And the popup is way to smal and easy to miss.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 04:59 AM
i agree the pvp q sucks, it hardly ever starts off balanced, usually its 15-0 before help arrives but by then the loosing side is leaving. when im outnumbered i use that time to see how many i can kill before i get rolled which lets me have fun
About your post Yodarkore the only thing i dont agree with is FvF pvp seeing how the klignons only have pvp to level that could royaly screw them over on exp. we do have 1 or 2 pve missions but those are crap and boring.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 07:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drgntat
i agree the pvp q sucks, it hardly ever starts off balanced, usually its 15-0 before help arrives but by then the loosing side is leaving. when im outnumbered i use that time to see how many i can kill before i get rolled which lets me have fun
About your post Yodarkore the only thing i dont agree with is FvF pvp seeing how the klignons only have pvp to level that could royaly screw them over on exp. we do have 1 or 2 pve missions but those are crap and boring.
Altough you might be right, its a naive argument: i wish there were MUCH more PvE content for Klingons, and Klingons do have KvK so they never run out of opportunities to PvP. I do play both sides, so i know what i'm saying. Devs planned more PvE content for Klingons soon, and PvE argument SHOULD NOT interfere with the main problem both side have: a crappy queuing system.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 07:13 AM
i have no problem queying with a premade. ( 5 players ) (klingon)

we que and its 1sec to 4mins to get in.