"It's UP"

"get off early"

....in YOUR endo.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-11-2010, 05:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatherworldians View Post
Um I just noticed this has been a 2 way conversation lol.
Sorry mate....
Old dutch is meh...

thats not the sponser in my talking either...
I dont really care for them lol

Timmies coffee on the other hand....
thats worth every penny!
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-11-2010, 06:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
Sorry mate....
Old dutch is meh...

thats not the sponser in my talking either...
I dont really care for them lol

Timmies coffee on the other hand....
thats worth every penny!
You and me both.

Also when I said stop Coyote I meant it. Not to jump to another post and start trolling here. You should log off before you get other people mad. And again I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-11-2010, 06:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neatherworldians View Post
You and me both.

Also when I said stop Coyote I meant it. Not to jump to another post and start trolling here. You should log off before you get other people mad. And again I mean that in the nicest way possible.
Dude. You *REALLY* need to unbunch your panties.

I'm not "trolling" here, nor did I notice YOU were the first poster. I saw inneundo, it tickled me. I posted. You do not or cannot dictate when and where I post.

Lighten. The Frack. UP.

Also, since you are so keen on giving me ultimatiums, I believe I have to respond in a language you can relate to:

"Neener neener, you're not the boss of me, neener neener, I'm telling mom."
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-11-2010, 06:31 AM
Well you use big and complex words but use nursery rhymes as a comeback. I am not sure if I am talking to a 10 year old or not. Eather way I am now putting you on the ignore list as I have nothing more I want to say to you.

On that note I appoligize to anyone who had to read this childish garbage and will thank you for putting up with this. I felt this was childish and the fact that I had responded to begin with makes me feel like this was a waste of time.

You players have better things to read then nit picking and again I am sorry that you had to waste your time reading this.

I typed these posts to have a nice conversation and not for it to be ruined over a dispute no matter where it started.

If any of you feel upset by this incedent or want a formal appoligy in game contact me or mail me at Andoria@Neatherworldians my in game name and chathandle.
Closed Thread