Lt. Commander
# 11 Come See the New VKF Forum!
02-04-2010, 07:40 PM
Our Fleet has successfully transitioned to a new forum at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum and we invite you to come and check us out! We've designed the forum to help our members quickly find the information they need, and communicate easily with the right Officers for each subject area.

If you are looking for a Fleet, look to the VKF - our goal is to enrich the in-game experience of our members by providing mates to work with in-mission, good intel on game mechanics, mission tips, and locations of good resources, an in-game Fleet Bank were you can upgrade your weaponry, defenses, kits, etc. (and donate your old stuff to new members), and much more!

The VKF answers all Federation hails, and will team with our allies to help each other get the most from each mission or battle. Join the VKF and see the galaxy!
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-04-2010, 09:44 PM
For those who do not know at this time... The Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet has a new website! All Vulcan Kolinahr Fleet members needs to register on this new website Today or as soon as you read this email. The location to this new website is here:

http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum/content.php

The Fleet old website will be shuting down as soon as the transition is done and will be put into the Archieves. Any further questions please Contact Commander Keysailor.

Thank you

Fleet Admiral Kuhr V'las Sybok Kuhr
Lt. Commander
# 13 Fleet Status: Normal
02-07-2010, 06:36 PM
Greetings Fleet, and anyone looking for a Fleet - consider the VKF as a logical choice for logical minds and superior intellects. Visit www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com today!
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-07-2010, 07:52 PM
bumb,bump,bump
Lt. Commander
Our Fleet is in-game - alot. We are teaming and working together - and triumphing over the myriad enemies Cryptic has thrown us. Our Fleet forum is active and useful - see it at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com/forum

We are growing, but still have good positions available for experienced Starship Captains who want responsibility and a rousing game experience. Visit us and see what we are about. Join us and help us make the VKF the most formidible force in STO. You need not be Vulcan to join. You need not be heavily into RP to join. You only want an enriched STO experience and the VKF can deliver.

To our Fleet-mates, friends, and allies, we say Live Long and Prosper! To our enemies and the enemies of our friends and allies, we will Live Long and Subdue you!
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-11-2010, 07:23 AM
Good afternoon my friends, ive been away for a few days (Pon Farr lol) but im ready to get back to action.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daho View Post
Good afternoon my friends, ive been away for a few days (Pon Farr lol) but im ready to get back to action.
Good to see you makeing Commander! Did you get promoted to Captain yet in STO?
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-11-2010, 08:39 AM
ya i made captain b4 i had to take a few days.
Lt. Commander
Grats on your accomplishments - so far so quickly! Hope your RL wasn't too onerous, and glad to see you back in the game.

I've been leisurely making my way to Lt. Cmdr., ran a few early missions a 2nd time with new fleet members, and am almost ready to trade in my Constitution-Class for a new ship - but I'll miss it! Have collected a few Mark IV items to start my new rank off right (hopefully).

To anyone lurking here and looking for a good Fleet, the VKF is what you've been looking for. We're worldwide, we do medium RP, we have dedicated and casual players, we have organization and structure - all based around our central concept: to enrich and enhance gameplay for our members. We are growing, but have positions of responsibility for those that want it, and comradeship for those who just want to team up with good mates. We are the VKF - join us!

See us at www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com and see if your superior intellect, logical and analytical mind, and zest for STO will help you help us be the most formidable force in the Galaxy!
Lt. Commander
Choose VKF, 'nuff said. Visit www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com for more info.