Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
02-11-2010, 03:52 AM
it is quite plainly an exploit too summon more pets by swapping out hangers - the pets should be de-spawning when the hanger is swapped out - however the entire pet mechanism needs reworking - pets need buffing and the carrier needs to be able to use the kind of pet commands most MMO's tout (defend me, attack target, return to me etc)
Lt. Commander
# 42
02-11-2010, 03:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonster
Thanks for being honest Faithborn. That other guy who complains just sucks, and the people he plays with probably suck too. Either that or they simply don't like a challenge. Or the carriers aren't favorable to THEIR build so they want it nerfed.

By the way the guy who's calling for nerfs for Klingons on this forum, is starting threads on the general forums about how much STO sucks, and how Cryptic can't make games. So I doubt he's going to be here after the first 30 days are up.
This news is pure WIN! I also like the way you wrote this, so you or people responding don't get infractions by the forum nazi's here for daring to say the slightest bad thing about somebody here.
Lt. Commander
# 43
02-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaktak
This news is pure WIN! I also like the way you wrote this, so you or people responding don't get infractions by the forum nazi's here for daring to say the slightest bad thing about somebody here.
Carriers are wierd, the only thing that I can see that makes them anywhere close to overpowered is when you have multiple of them exploiting to get multiple ships that they should not have, and even then its no real biggie. in small numbers like they were designed for, those ships are fairly weak and do need modification to be a threat. they're also slow, unmanueverable and if you take them the pets despawn.