Lt. Commander
# 21
02-10-2010, 04:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt.arex View Post
I'd recommend filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau, but they already have an F rating so I doubt it will do any good.

http://sanjose.bbb.org/Business-Repo...Studios-221613
Run to the good ol' Blackmail Business Bureau. BBB is a waste of time.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-10-2010, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
I checked with the production team. A script we were running earlier accidently trashed a lot of peoples' CP value. We reset them to something vaugely sane (sorry, no 4M CPs this time), but it will take a few more hours for full restore process to finish. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Mine corrected finally. Thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Mine seems to have fixed itself as well. Thanks for the information and the update.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-10-2010, 08:56 PM
My points never came back, still only have 500.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Did you submit a ticket?
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Call customer service. They can help you out quicker than coming to the forum asking for help. No one here can help you.
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-10-2010, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lt.arex View Post
Mine seems to have fixed itself as well. Thanks for the information and the update.
Love when people get to eat their own words. Amazing how people freak out and immediately turn to threats (like suing, or the BBB).
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-11-2010, 05:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauwyn_Vorec
Love when people get to eat their own words. Amazing how people freak out and immediately turn to threats (like suing, or the BBB).
OR we turn to the threads when we get absolutely no response from Cryptic for DAYS. That is not "immediately" by any means. Being peeved with stolen/missing real-world money is not out of line and that is technically what the BBB is for. Since they did not seem like they were going to respond, it was just a suggestion. And I do want to point out that Cryptic still did not respond to my tickets, which is why I posted here in the forum. So I wouldn't call that eating "my own words."
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-11-2010, 05:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gauwyn_Vorec
Meh. I think many of us are frustrated with Cryptic's lack of communication more than anything. They're doing somewhat better in that department lately.
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-11-2010, 07:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Meh. I think many of us are frustrated with Cryptic's lack of communication more than anything. They're doing somewhat better in that department lately.
That's it exactly. Cryptic is notorious for not addressing major issues and not responding when contacted about them. I'm glad that someone from Cryptic at least took the time to post an update on this thread (especially when they don't always respond to submitted tickets). They frequently didn't in the past, so it was a nice change. I hope that they continue to make similar efforts in the future.