Lt. Commander
I absolutely love this.

We have someone complain about a legitimate bug in a system designed to work a specific way and the replies come in one of a few ways;

1. Claim the person is foolish for using the system to begin with,
2. Complain that by talking about it others might find out,
3. State that though the bug exists, everything is still super awesome because you really don't need the system anyway.

Here's a thought; since this is like, the trillionth post about this exact same issue, maybe we could expect Cryptic DEV to pull themselves away from the emergency fixes such as fixing the "character rename" button and 'adding proper indentations'.

And before anyone snorts gleefully and begins to hamfist out a retort, yeah maybe it is a more complicated issue than fixing a more minor bug- SO DISABLE IT.

/headdesk
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-11-2010, 08:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinmeister View Post
Someone with the name Edit: removed took 100k out of our fleet bank (all that was in there at the time) and refused to reply to any tells afterwards. Obviously permissions were set to disallow his rank from withdrawing anything, but he took advantage of the fact they are bugged to do this. I've sent in a ticket, this is just to warn other fleets.

This post has been edited to remove content which violates the Cryptic Studios Forum Usage Guidelines ~Dionaea
I got around the permissions bug by setting the withdraw limit to 0. Think McFly, think....
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-11-2010, 08:38 AM
this is going to happen a lot I am sorry to say, and the account is Probably a gold farmer, and that money is already sold or gone to another account.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-11-2010, 08:44 AM
And here as well, this is not the right way.

If you think a player did something wrong, report them to the support, do not name and shame them on these forums.

/Closed
Closed Thread