Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
In every game I play Klingon players whine about Fed balls or flaming me personally for being a "healing ***** in a science ship". What do they expect if they are all cloaked. Expect us to just run out and be focused fire and die in a few seconds?

and yes I will heal. I'm a proud Science ship player and it will remain like that forever.

There's no defense against a group of cloaked Klingon players but to sit in a Fed ball and wait. I think this needs to change. After they nerfed Mask Energy Signature and made it broken/useless what else can we do? I don't think Klingons have any right to whine whatsoever if they are all cloaked and then 'demand* that people break off.

As for Klingons not having a science ship, well. a Klingon player with Universal bridge slots can still set up quite a support ship, but if they don't want to, what's the point in complaining? It's all laid out there for you. Go for it or stop complaining.

-Celiah out!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
02-11-2010, 09:48 AM
What is the point of this post exactly?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
02-11-2010, 09:54 AM
Just don't complain when you sit there in your Fed Ball with no action. I steer very clear of the Fed Ball, cause try to pick one of the Feds off, and I instantly have 5 or more beams hitting me. I've gone "poof" before I even get the "you are under attack" message. Which is actually kind of funny.

"POOF"
"You are under attack"
no kidding.... ;-)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
02-11-2010, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celice
In every game I play Klingon players whine about Fed balls or flaming me personally for being a "healing ***** in a science ship". What do they expect if they are all cloaked. Expect us to just run out and be focused fire and die in a few seconds?

and yes I will heal. I'm a proud Science ship player and it will remain like that forever.

There's no defense against a group of cloaked Klingon players but to sit in a Fed ball and wait. I think this needs to change. After they nerfed Mask Energy Signature and made it broken/useless what else can we do? I don't think Klingons have any right to whine whatsoever if they are all cloaked and then 'demand* that people break off.

As for Klingons not having a science ship, well. a Klingon player with Universal bridge slots can still set up quite a support ship, but if they don't want to, what's the point in complaining? It's all laid out there for you. Go for it or stop complaining.

-Celiah out!
Talking about Fedball is not whining.

And if we calculate the amount of whiners, i can tell you that there is 40 times more QQ from Fed players then Klinks.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
02-11-2010, 10:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celice
In every game I play Klingon players whine about Fed balls or flaming me personally for being a "healing ***** in a science ship". What do they expect if they are all cloaked. Expect us to just run out and be focused fire and die in a few seconds?

and yes I will heal. I'm a proud Science ship player and it will remain like that forever.

There's no defense against a group of cloaked Klingon players but to sit in a Fed ball and wait. I think this needs to change. After they nerfed Mask Energy Signature and made it broken/useless what else can we do? I don't think Klingons have any right to whine whatsoever if they are all cloaked and then 'demand* that people break off.

As for Klingons not having a science ship, well. a Klingon player with Universal bridge slots can still set up quite a support ship, but if they don't want to, what's the point in complaining? It's all laid out there for you. Go for it or stop complaining.

-Celiah out!
Quick! Someone's WRONG on the internets!

............._@@@__
.... ___//___?____\________
..../--o-----CARE-POLICE----@}
.....`==={@}=====+===={@}--'
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
02-11-2010, 10:02 AM
I actualy think that the % of whiners is same on both sides...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
02-11-2010, 10:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
I actualy think that the % of whiners is same on both sides...
who cares about %, when the amount is the thing that matters.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
02-11-2010, 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
Talking about Fedball is not whining.

And if we calculate the amount of whiners, i can tell you that there is 40 times more QQ from Fed players then Klinks.
it's funny when klingons ***** about the fedball. what would you have us do split up and wander around completely alone so we can be ganked by 3 cloaked BoP? that's like feds asking you klingons to stop using your cloak and instead fly around by yourselves.

So basically you're *****ing because we don't play completely stupidly and suicide ourselves for you benefit.


on the other side feds are *****ing that klingons only ever fight if they have the complete advantage. which is pretty obvious. no klingon will ever engage in a fair fight. but this is to be expected. if given the choice of only ever fighting battles that you have 0% chance of losing wouldn't you do that too?

so maybe if the klingons grew some balls and took on fair fights once in a while instead of sitting cloaked for 30 minutes until the feds get bored enough to suicide themselves just to end the match we would see some real action. otherwise there needs to be some sort of fix for this stalemate.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
02-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullkandy View Post
it's funny when klingons ***** about the fedball. what would you have us do split up and wander around completely alone so we can be ganked by 3 cloaked BoP? that's like feds asking you klingons to stop using your cloak and instead fly around by yourselves.

So basically you're *****ing because we don't play completely stupidly and suicide ourselves for you benefit.


on the other side feds are *****ing that klingons only ever fight if they have the complete advantage. which is pretty obvious. no klingon will ever engage in a fair fight. but this is to be expected. if given the choice of only ever fighting battles that you have 0% chance of losing wouldn't you do that too?

so maybe if the klingons grew some balls and took on fair fights once in a while instead of sitting cloaked for 30 minutes until the feds get bored enough to suicide themselves just to end the match we would see some real action. otherwise there needs to be some sort of fix for this stalemate.
i dont care what you do, you can do what ever you want the outcome is the same when you face our team in 5vs5 DM map.

stop crying. fedball is only a term.

--
sidenote:

engagement(from 1st decloak) vs fed players (record)
11 seconds
5 fed players dead.

Thats record vs Fed pug that had 0 healing.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
02-11-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celice
In every game I play Klingon players whine about Fed balls or flaming me personally for being a "healing ***** in a science ship". What do they expect if they are all cloaked. Expect us to just run out and be focused fire and die in a few seconds?

and yes I will heal. I'm a proud Science ship player and it will remain like that forever.

There's no defense against a group of cloaked Klingon players but to sit in a Fed ball and wait. I think this needs to change. After they nerfed Mask Energy Signature and made it broken/useless what else can we do? I don't think Klingons have any right to whine whatsoever if they are all cloaked and then 'demand* that people break off.

As for Klingons not having a science ship, well. a Klingon player with Universal bridge slots can still set up quite a support ship, but if they don't want to, what's the point in complaining? It's all laid out there for you. Go for it or stop complaining.

-Celiah out!
I'm not whining. Your gross overgeneralizations sound more like you trying to talk yourself up about your awesome healing skills.

#2 is untrue. That's just your own ignorance. You'll learn, or you won't.

#3 is incorrect. The kdf has no ship with aux and shield bonus with subsystem targetting until t5. I don't know if they should have it, but they don't. I suspect that the kdf asking for a science ship would probably find out how difficult they are to stay alive in. Arguably, a dedicated sci ship with cloak would be pretty nasty, which is probably why the carrier doesn't have cloak.

The bop does have uni stations which makes it configurable for any role which is interesting, but it's also a paper mache pinata with tiny hull and no shield bonus which cuts into the usefulness of shield tanking and extend shields.

There are terrible, fair, good and excellent players on both sides. The bad ones can't ever see a way to solve a problem or emergent strategy, or work together to overcome them, so they invariably assume that the problem is something other than their own shortcomings. This is not a fed or kdf thing, it's human nature.


.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:39 AM.