Lt. Commander
# 1 MK III and MK IV Personal Gear
02-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Is there a base (other than Sol apparently) to buy MK III and MK IV shields, rifles, kits, etc.?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblingBee
Is there a base (other than Sol apparently) to buy MK III and MK IV shields, rifles, kits, etc.?
There is one in Alpha Centari Sector.

I think it is in Sierra System or something like that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 11:07 AM
you can go to DS9...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LJ View Post
you can go to DS9...
Did DS9 have Lt. Commander level stuff? I was looking for Commander stuff when I went there.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croyd View Post
There is one in Alpha Centari Sector.

I think it is in Sierra System or something like that.
Yes, Starbase 39. It has Mk Iv and Mk VI gear. And I'm pretty sure than even Sol has some Mk IV gear. Might just be Kits and Armor though. Also look for the Ferengi Merchants that wander around.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 11:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BumblingBee
Yes, a number of places.

Earth Spacedock has some personal gear for sale in the SHipyard, for Exploration badges. You need level II badges for Level IV gear - run the "Explore the Hiromii Sector" missins from Lt. Grall to get 'em. 75 per mission - personal gear costs 77 per unit IIRC. It's all green quality - no specific buffs, just higher damage than white.

For White even-numbered gear ( Marks II, IV, etc) there's Starbase 39-Alpha in Alpha Centauri Sector Block, Sierra system, and DS9. Starbase 39 is in the SHipyard, DS9 is in a side corridor. You can also get even marks from wandering Ferengi merchants - there's a lot of 'em in Regulus Sector Block.