Lt. Commander
# 1 STO Forums addition requested
02-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Dear GM's/Dev's and the many other at cryptic.

It's really not much of a help to have threads like "i quit because..." in most of the Forum Topics.

It really builds up like a wall here to not be able to see the many posts that are worth reading and fit to the appropriate topics.

Could you please shove them somewhere into a seperate zone where people with the urgency to make such threads could gather on their own.

I suppose i speak for many (althou not sure) that we want to be able to overlook the forums better then we can now.

Players do have questions who need help or are making good proposals. But with topics that don't fit in here because the topic doesn't fit it's easy to loose track to things that deserve attention.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah, Im noticing threads that arent QQ/troll/flames are being ignored, unless you directly not the fact that threads in this forum are ignored unless they are as I said.
So the actual "help me" threads get lost. This is a major issue when the PC and Technical help Mod tried to send me to this forum in answer to a question, but as soon as I asked it, the thread was lost in the noise. Honestly, I wouldnt be saddened if Cryptic went the way of Fallen Earth and banned "goodbye" messages.