Lt. Commander
# 11
02-11-2010, 02:20 PM
Hey Wolf, Yashi, Damon,

Thanks for signing in guys. LoL, according to my log, I was mistaken as a GOLD SPAMMER and was silenced for 24 hours due to "Automatic Ignore Count" Go figure on that! lol...I wasn't talking to anyone and I got silenced. What a BUG that is.
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-11-2010, 03:25 PM
Congratulation to Declan@Declan001, he is our Dutch Commander for the Dutch Fleet. He will be the Administrator for StarfleetNetherlands channel.
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-11-2010, 04:23 PM
Congratulation to Uli@Geekatron82, he is our History Commander. He will help list the History of our named ships and designations whether true history or for Thematic Alien Ships based on Star Trek. This will add new dimension and stories to our Star Trek Genre. EG: USS YAMOTO though during the borg war Yamoto was destroyed by a computer virus the history behind the inception of YAMOTO is based from WWll.

Congratulation to Scanno@Scanno, he is our Italian Commander, he will be the administrator for StarfleetItalia channel.

Congratulation to Xede@Eleutherios, he is our PvPEC: PvP Event Commander.
Lt. Commander
# 14 Lets Party
02-11-2010, 11:44 PM
HEY EVERYONE THE CAPTAIN OF CHAOS IS HERE!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for inviting me to the fleet, Im hoping to be a large contributor to this operation. Soon i am hoping to startup several Teamspeak rooms that will be designated for specific timezones, and PvP stuff.
On a different note, STO is an AWESOME universe, ive already spent MANY waking hours in it, and a few non waking!!!!! Anyone who wants to run some missions, or needs a hand getting lvled,,, im a ltcom 7 and am always willing to help, look me up, shot me a message , and we can have some FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS- Suggestion: Every saturday night is PARTY NIGHT,, we all meet somewhere at a base and just shoot the ****te and have FUNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More on the teamspeak servers soon!!!!!!!!!!!

PEEEEEACE
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-12-2010, 01:14 AM
Finally making my first pose as took ages to get my validation email. You should see me a lot in game ad i mostly GMT time although i can be on from 6am to 10pm GMT somedays as i work 12 hour shifts and have nothing to do

See you in space

LT Commander Sullster
Officer Commanding
U.S.S Morecambe
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-12-2010, 08:32 AM
Ok i just tried to make a signature,, and it didnt turn out so hot,, but whatever

and.... the teamspeak server may be delayed a little bit because the machine its on is having graphic card issues and being a pain in my @SS!!!!!
On a happier note! Ill be in the game very soon

MAKE WAR NOT PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-12-2010, 09:51 AM
It's Me Captain of the Kaiser Dark

I am the new EST Commander, I will be on a lot so if you EST captains or any captain in the SFO need help or talk, let me know.

(NOTE)
Just added close to 22,000 Credits to our Fleet bank
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Ok another update. The machine i was using to run teamspeak is up and running, however i can get the teamspeak server client to do what i want. I also installed the Ventrilo server client, got that up and running sort of.
Im good with computers, but those two programs are a bit beyond me. The command line nonsense is so 80's! Anyone have any suggestions on a chat client, or anything to help me make either teamspeak or Ventrilo work?
I even tried connecting to one of the ventrilo servers already setup, but dont think i did it right cause it didnt work.
Well im heading into the game!
Cya soon
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-12-2010, 02:36 PM
Wow, very nice threat Rommel. The star chart is great, as is the ship chart, very handy in planning what vessel to get at your next promotion. The Character builder is good, but not 100% accurate. Some of the abilities are in the wrong spot in comparison to where they are in the game, but I shouldn't be griping to you about that.

Anyways, nice post and hopefully we can keep recruiting.

Sincerely,

Morg
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-12-2010, 03:27 PM
I thank the Commanding Officer of Fleet Ops for inviting me earlier this week to the fleet, I'm still new to a lot of STO's gameplay, but I can learn fast like I did for my charracter's biography, I'm refered to Tommy@Kazumigata, my current ship is named the USS New York MK II, I know that alot of names are taken by other players, but I came up with an origianl name for my other ship from The Original Seiris, I hope to be a good fleet member, and if I can get to the next teir of ships fast I'll see if I can help alot of the other fleet members who ask for help.