Lt. Commander
I cant figure out how to equip my ship or characters with inventory items i bought or found, i tried to find the information about this on the forums or faqs but no luck. Can anyone help?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osteen
I cant figure out how to equip my ship or characters with inventory items i bought or found, i tried to find the information about this on the forums or faqs but no luck. Can anyone help?
Press 'U', drag things from your Inventory to the slots on either your ship or yourself/Bridge Officers.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 03:09 PM
Outside of combat, press the 'u' key. From there, you can select ship/self/BO from the side-bar menu and drag and drop from inventory...
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 03:10 PM
Press 'U', and that'll bring up the equipment sheet for your captain, ship, and BOs. Press 'I' to bring up your inventory. Then just grag items from your inventory into the appropriate slots on the equipment sheet.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-11-2010, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC26 View Post
Press 'U', and that'll bring up the equipment sheet for your captain, ship, and BOs. Press 'I' to bring up your inventory. Then just grag items from your inventory into the appropriate slots on the equipment sheet.
Inventory already comes up when you press 'U'.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-11-2010, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fxguy View Post
Inventory already comes up when you press 'U'.
You're right.

I was thinking of the bank, where the inventory doesn't automatically pop up, even though it should.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YYC26 View Post
You're right.

I was thinking of the bank, where the inventory doesn't automatically pop up, even though it should.
Yeah, it definitely should.