Lt. Commander
ex: Defeat 10 Gorn = Pre-emptive Strike, 100 Gorn = Reptile Slayer, 1000 Gorn = Cold Blooded

Source

I don't have any of these, was checking last night I have some exploration accolades and the rank up ones.

Also it says for example on that window I have 140 Points, what are these for
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 03:08 PM
I heard in a youtube video, before open beta, that you should kill 10 Borg Drones and 10 Borg Ships in the Tutorial to get Accolades for that... (because you will not encounter any borg for a long time after that)
but nothing like that happened to me, not in Open Beta not in Live

The Exploration ones are those you get when you hear Nimoy talk while entering a new Sector, you just need to fly arround the Sector Blocks to get those.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 03:20 PM
These were taken out shortly before Open Beta.

I forget the exact reasons why, but some of these were not rewarding the proper way...or "something".

There was some talk about making other accolades to be more clearer in scope.

But then...nothing more has been heard.

They are supposed to be re-added into the game, but not sure when they will be (since they obviously did not get re-added during open beta or launch).

I also don't know if the game keeps a count so that, when they are eventually re-added into the game, will you get that accolade for previous defeated Borg (or other things) or do you need to work for it again?
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold-Rush View Post
I also don't know if the game keeps a count so that, when they are eventually re-added into the game, will you get that accolade for previous defeated Borg (or other things) or do you need to work for it again?
I have been told that while accolades are not being awarded, they are being tracked, so when they are reintroduced into the game you should retroactively receive all the accolades you are qualified for.