Lt. Commander
# 391
02-11-2010, 11:40 PM
Ok more Yu updates, nothing good unfortunately.

Yu:
Tulaberry Wine: Stahl
Cardassian Zabu Stew: Sparkes
Trixian Bubble Juice: Dotson
Klingon Racht: Stahl
Vorta Q'lava: Dotson
Klingon Octopus: Dotson
Aldebaron Whiskey: Stahl
Vorta Rippleberry: Dotson
Klingon Rokeg Blood Pie: Stahl
Saurian Brandy: Stahl

Still looking for some Osol Twist..
Lt. Commander
# 392
02-11-2010, 11:45 PM
Well GRI + Tul Wine and VEL + J Rom Mol both resulted in a STL.

Going to run GRI + Quadro & HIG + Rom Ale now.

No luck securing more Rom Osol Twist here either.

On the + not, I started to re-arrange my table by food/drink and it is looking very promising.
Lt. Commander
# 393
02-12-2010, 12:47 AM
Results for the fail.

GRI + Quadro = STL
HIG + Rom Ale = SPA

So Griffis has now been bred with every 72% food, and has failed to produce anything of value. Maybe Yu really is unique?
Lt. Commander
# 394
02-12-2010, 12:50 AM
Down in the scratchpad area at the bottom of my doc, i've put a very crudely sketched updated version of MadTom's hierarchy graph. Still a few predictions in there. Need more data points down at the low level. But most of it is correct based on current results.

I'll work on cleaning it up this weekend.

P.S. Much thanks to Snail for donate an egg to me so I could hatch my own DAX.
Lt. Commander
# 395
02-12-2010, 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargnit View Post
Results for the fail.

GRI + Quadro = STL
HIG + Rom Ale = SPA

So Griffis has now been bred with every 72% food, and has failed to produce anything of value. Maybe Yu really is unique?
I'm still missing Griffis + j rom mollusk on my chart. Did I miss someone reporting that data point?
Lt. Commander
# 396
02-12-2010, 01:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IfniLuck
I'm still missing Griffis + j rom mollusk on my chart. Did I miss someone reporting that data point?
I got GRI + J Rom Mol off the Sto-intel.org wiki. When I made my chart up I pulled info form both yours and that 1 together. I have a few extra's though, and that food is fairly common so I'll run it again to be sure if you'd like real quick. I only have 1 running atm to do error checking.

Ok, it's set again. I think I'm ~ 10 minutes from a breeding cycle so I'll let you know. Also running Field Rations + TUF because atm it's the only rare listed to come from a 56% food, and it's listed as a double possibility as well, so I'd like to clear it up.

Also going to try a THO + Blood wine because atm thats the only result I have listing it as breeding a rare and i want to find out if it's an anomaly.

OK, results time again;

GRI + J Rom Mol = STL just like I'd thought
TUF + Field Rations = SPA (Not NIX like had been reported)
THO + Blood Wine = TUF (Not JAS as had been reported)

So that at least clears up a couple anomalous data point, both of which ended up as I'd expected. You cannot get a buff Tribble from 56% food/drink, and THO appears to be a common Tribble, breeding only into TUF as it's rarest variety. (Meaning that TUF appears to be the gatekeeper which you must reach before you can breed rare varieties)
Lt. Commander
# 397
02-12-2010, 02:26 AM
Ahhhh, I updated the table, but had it twice open, now it didn't take the changes I made in account.... Revert to earlier version doesn't show it either.

Also, for easier breeding, it would be great to be able to log into your account and inventory from a browser (so I could breed at work...).

Tamagotchi anyone?
Lt. Commander
# 398
02-12-2010, 02:54 AM
rilly cool i stiil hat tribbles
Lt. Commander
# 399
02-12-2010, 02:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakirn View Post

Still looking for some Osol Twist..
Just found 4 Osol Twists... @100k per. going to run HIG VEL and YU all 3 with Osol Twists now... my wallet cries.:'(
Lt. Commander
# 400
02-12-2010, 03:22 AM
Hell Yeah, new Tribble discovery!

HIG + Romulan Osol Twist = SPA
Yu + Romulan Osol Twist = SPA
VEL + Romulan Osol Twist = Polygeminus Grex Nielson

So I'm probably going to go with NIE unless there's overwhelming support for NIL or NEL?

And the biggest news, Nielson is a triple damage value, meaning type6 tribble! This also confirms Yu is a triple regen type6.