Lt. Commander
I've been playing since late oct in CB. I reached level 43 in CB 38 in OB and am currently at 45. I mainly play engineer specializing in space, tanking and/or support.

I'm looking for a relativly small fleet 50 or less members plus alts. The fleet must also have some VoIP like ventrilo, teamspeak, GSC, etc. I'm interested in pvp and running end game content once it is released. Until then I'm spending my time leveling 2 alts, 1 tactical and 1 science, and working on crafting.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-11-2010, 04:27 PM
Still looking.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-11-2010, 04:29 PM
well hell check us out..i'm looking for PvPEC: PvP Event Commanders

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-11-2010, 04:34 PM
Well, you have crazy outleveled all of us in the fleet, we would love to have you become one of our squadron commanders. Give us a look!

Hey, feel free to check us out! We are still very new and are in the process of recruiting our founding members.

http://brighthawkbattlefleet.org/

Who we are:

A Star Trek Online group dedicated to the game and it's contents, joining together for fleet actions, pvp, and general play. Most of us are pretty big Sci-Fi fans and have played many MMOs in the past.

We are mostly an EST group at the moment, but would like to expand more to include most of the US.

What we do:

We destroy Klingons. We resist the Borg.

You know, stuff like that.

What is our organization:

We have a full fleet roster to fill, including Intelligence and PvP squadrons to name a few. We are active in all types of gameplay, including crafting and PvE. Access to squadron pages and member threads are unlocked once you are approved for membership.

We also follow a rank code. All new members graduate from Brighthawk Academy as a full Ensign, and promotions are easily obtained as long as you are active in game and occasionally on the forums. Vent is also required.

How do I join?

Registered forum users have access to the Brighthawk Academy. Take a look there for more info!

How serious are we?

We enjoy the game and like to have fun. We are not a strict group of players at all. If you cannot make a Fleet Activity, we will understand with good reason that real life comes first. We are a group that likes to add a little RP into our game, and I've always found a guild/fleet with a little RP can make grouping with strangers a lot more fun. Nothing drastic, obviously, but enjoyable stuff.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Rommel
well hell check us out..i'm looking for PvPEC: PvP Event Commanders

http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804
sorry not looking for hard core role play
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Well, you have crazy outleveled all of us in the fleet, we would love to have you become one of our squadron commanders. Give us a look!

Hey, feel free to check us out! We are still very new and are in the process of recruiting our founding members.

http://brighthawkbattlefleet.org/

Who we are:

A Star Trek Online group dedicated to the game and it's contents, joining together for fleet actions, pvp, and general play. Most of us are pretty big Sci-Fi fans and have played many MMOs in the past.

We are mostly an EST group at the moment, but would like to expand more to include most of the US.

What we do:

We destroy Klingons. We resist the Borg.

You know, stuff like that.

What is our organization:

We have a full fleet roster to fill, including Intelligence and PvP squadrons to name a few. We are active in all types of gameplay, including crafting and PvE. Access to squadron pages and member threads are unlocked once you are approved for membership.

We also follow a rank code. All new members graduate from Brighthawk Academy as a full Ensign, and promotions are easily obtained as long as you are active in game and occasionally on the forums. Vent is also required.

How do I join?

Registered forum users have access to the Brighthawk Academy. Take a look there for more info!

How serious are we?

We enjoy the game and like to have fun. We are not a strict group of players at all. If you cannot make a Fleet Activity, we will understand with good reason that real life comes first. We are a group that likes to add a little RP into our game, and I've always found a guild/fleet with a little RP can make grouping with strangers a lot more fun. Nothing drastic, obviously, but enjoyable stuff.
My intent is to find a fleet that plans on not having more than 50 members plus alts.
Lt. Commander
# 7 - Clan Hunters -
02-12-2010, 01:53 AM
Hi if you are interested in a fleet of Mature, Fun, Helpful people check out our Fleet

The Clan Hunters has existed since before 2000, it all started on Armada I and expanded to Armada II and many other Star Trek and non Star Trek games.
We are a pretty laid back with few rules to follow.
We are an International Fleet so there is always someone online in your time zone, or whatever time of the day you might find yourself in front of the PC.

We have a Website, new Forums, and Ventrilo server.

If you are interested in joining:
Post a comment to our tread on STO http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=110629
Visit our site and forums www.ClanHuntersHQ.com
You can also pm me in the game Nikita@NikitaCH

What we are looking for:
Someone that can follow our simple rules of conduct, we are an international fleet and we do not badmouth others or other fleets.
Someone that does not take ranks to serious, but enjoy excelling by being friendly and helpful
We are also looking for people who like to be part of forming the clan into something that is enjoyable for everyone, taking part on the forums setting up PVP games and doing missions as a group.