If you have purchased a Legacy or Starter Pack, please see this thread for instructions on how to claim your items in-game. (Please see the yellow text in the linked thread for instructions on creating a Reman.)
If you have additional questions about the Legacy or Starter pack, please read this FAQ.
Thanks SO MUCH for all your support, and we'll see you in-game!
- The Star Trek Online Team
"Login failed for unknown reason" error
Missing additional character slot for current/ lapsed Gold Members
I am getting irritated by the current mission contact interface.
1. I cannot hide contacts whose missions are well below my level: Can you just hide contacts that don't have any missions that are within five levels of me and put a checkbox or something to show all contacts? The only current way to hide them is to just accept every mission which then means I have a really messy mission log with lots of low level missions that I don't wish to do.
2. Contacts change order everytime you go to hail starfleet: Can you just order them alphabetically?
3. You cannot easily distiguish what type the contact is: I.E. Standard Mission, Explore, Fleet Battle, etc. Could you add some icons or colour code or something to help us distinguish between the contacts.
4. The Hail Starfleet panel closes each time you speak to a new contact: Can you not just leave the window open so I can speak to a contact get the missions, close that contact and be back at the contact list without having to press the hail starfleet button again.