Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
02-12-2010, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
Call one a nymph and see what happens....
Don't have to... Just watch that episode of Voyager where they show how their mating rituals.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
02-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Don't have to... Just watch that episode of Voyager where they show how their mating rituals.
I'm one of the few people who actually LOVED voyager....
Seen it!



Confession: I have not seen DS9 yet.
I own all seven seasons...but i decided until i rewatch all TNG...in order...i'm not starting ds9. i'm on season 4 of tng rewatch lol
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
02-12-2010, 10:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
I'm one of the few people who actually LOVED voyager....
Seen it!



Confession: I have not seen DS9 yet.
I own all seven seasons...but i decided until i rewatch all TNG...in order...i'm not starting ds9. i'm on season 4 of tng rewatch lol
I am TNG all the way, but Voyager is a close second. Haven't seen much DS9 (late stuff).

The Undine were on Voyager, enough said.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
02-12-2010, 10:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
I am TNG all the way, but Voyager is a close second. Haven't seen much DS9 (late stuff).

The Undine were on Voyager, enough said.


I haven't seen Enterprise yet...
which is surprising because i have a vulcan fetish...
girls+logic is a rare thing...so it turns me on
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
02-12-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
I haven't seen Enterprise yet...
which is surprising because i have a vulcan fetish...
girls+logic is a rare thing...so it turns me on
So I take it you're a fellow Saavik fan then?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
02-12-2010, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sintar07 View Post
So I take it you're a fellow Saavik fan then?
Without the 80's hairband look...yes...i'd totally hit that...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:41 AM.