Lt. Commander
# 1 Stop Messing with My Tray
02-12-2010, 01:56 PM
This is pretty simple, really. Every time I exit a PvP venue, or log on my tray is changed.
I choose to not have some of my powers in there and I don't want the system bugging(or worse, deciding that I HAVE to have them there) so that it defaults every time.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 03:50 PM
I got a similar issue, I arranged my powers tray to my liking and sometimes upon zoning and everytime I log into the game all my powers are rearranged, and some are missing from my tray in addition to the tray defaulting back to single tray every login.

Very annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 04:05 PM
Same here....

This is extremely annoying and needs to be fixed ASAP.

Put a lock function on the dam trays to!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 04:06 PM
Thankfully I don't have my powers getting rearanged, It defults to the single bar on login and continues to dump my weapons into the first available slot every time I zone. I find that very very annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Same thing going on with mine.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatness View Post
Thankfully I don't have my powers getting rearanged, It defults to the single bar on login and continues to dump my weapons into the first available slot every time I zone. I find that very very annoying.
Heck, I could live with that although I can understand your annoyance, it is the 5 minutes it takes to rearrange my entire hot bar all the time that is bothering me.

I just did some more testing and it seems that it happens mostly when changing the control scheme from ground to space, so I would guess that the bug is related to the switching between the profiles.

I truly hope it is an easy bug to find and fix for the devs. I am going to do some more testing to find out exactly on how to reproduce this (if I can) and then submit a ticket. Hopefully this will help.