Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 31
02-12-2010, 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa Holly
5'6"-ish. I didn't say it was a pic of me wearing them, just a pic. They are, quite honestly, awesome shoes.
They're all just shoes unless there's a woman in them.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 32
02-12-2010, 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
They're all just shoes unless there's a woman in them.
Not true. They are the centerpiece around an outfit, JK. No, they're cool and I always imagine pinup stars of the 40s and 50s wearing them.

And they're functional--you know, so I don't feel like a muppet when all of my amazon-type friends surround me.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 33
02-12-2010, 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilag
Something absurd: Miley Cyrus.
Actually, this is easy. These games were more fun back in the day...

Miley -> Bolt
Malcolm McDowell -> Bolt
McDowell & Shatner -> Generations
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 34
02-12-2010, 02:02 PM
Since Zilag didn't post an actor/actress.

Samuel L. Jackson. (Funny thing, my friend and I somehow always found a connection to Bacon through Jackson whenever we played Six Degrees)

Go!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 35
02-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Ok I can connect myself to Shatner in two

I am from Coffeyville Kansas and went to a year of College at Coffeyville Community College.

Gary Busey went to CCC in the late 60's.

Busey was on an episode of Gunsmoke. (1975)

Shatner was on an episode of Gunsmoke. (1966)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 36
02-12-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenTechJ View Post
Since Zilag didn't post an actor/actress.

Samuel L. Jackson. (Funny thing, my friend and I somehow always found a connection to Bacon through Jackson whenever we played Six Degrees)

Go!
That's actually easy. Samuel L Jackson was in Loaded Weapon with William Shatner.....
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 37
02-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muldoran
Ok I can connect myself to Shatner in two

I am from Coffeyville Kansas and went to a year of College at Coffeyville Community College.

Gary Busey went to CCC in the late 60's.

Busey was on an episode of Gunsmoke. (1975)

Shatner was on an episode of Gunsmoke. (1966)
Both of your links are broken. You didn't go to school WITH Gary Busey, and he did not guest star WITH William Shatner. Sorry, please play again!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 38
02-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrthynn View Post
That's actually easy. Samuel L Jackson was in Loaded Weapon with William Shatner.....
Ouch. Topped my 3 degree route.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 39
02-12-2010, 02:11 PM
And since no one else has done it Gigi Edgley was in Farscape with Kent McCord who was in Airplane II with William Shatner.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 40
02-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty_Diodes
But seriously... what is a mymloch?
It was a reversal of a name I gave my Sea Monkey farm in college. I grew some in regular light and some in only black light, and then would put them together to see if they would engage in gladiatorial combat. The "light" Sea Monkeys lived in Loch Mym.

Anyway, how about Shatner to Chris Tucker.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:24 AM.