Lt. Commander
# 1 Inventory issues
02-12-2010, 06:03 PM
Hi folks,

I'm a life long trekki, but nOOb when it comes to MMOs. I have a problem with my inventory... it keeps getting full. Now I know about the bank, but an issue I am having right now is combining items. The primatry culprit is starship batteries. I collect up 5 or so batteries (for instance sheild batteries), equip them on my Starship and after allitle combat, I might have 1 or 2 left. But then in my inventory I'll have say 2 or 3 more. What I can't figure out how to do is drop the 2 spares I have into a slot with 3, or what ever combination. I keep having this problem, and I'd love to fix it.

Lol, and the problem is getting worse now that I've gone after Scimitar Dreadnoughts... since you know usually all you get is a **** battery for killing the thing, lol.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair87
Hi folks,

I'm a life long trekki, but nOOb when it comes to MMOs. I have a problem with my inventory... it keeps getting full. Now I know about the bank, but an issue I am having right now is combining items. The primatry culprit is starship batteries. I collect up 5 or so batteries (for instance sheild batteries), equip them on my Starship and after allitle combat, I might have 1 or 2 left. But then in my inventory I'll have say 2 or 3 more. What I can't figure out how to do is drop the 2 spares I have into a slot with 3, or what ever combination. I keep having this problem, and I'd love to fix it.

Lol, and the problem is getting worse now that I've gone after Scimitar Dreadnoughts... since you know usually all you get is a **** battery for killing the thing, lol.
Press 'U', drag the battery, or whatever, over to the appropriate slot in your ship, and they should combine. If what you dragged was too many, it'll leave the remainder behind in your Inventory. And make sure you sell, sell, sell stuff.