Lt. Commander
# 1 Selling BOffs
02-12-2010, 04:50 PM
How do You sell them? Like, I got one as a reward & i don't want it, can I sell it for the 300 Merit value it has listed?
I read somewhere you can drag them into inventory from Assignments tab, but it doesn't work.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 04:53 PM
They removed the option to drag them to inventory, as they weren't meant to be treated as an inventory item. However, you can sell them on the exchange, by dragging them into the sell window. Same thing goes for trading them to another player.

I don't believe you can sell them to a vendor.

I did discover that they can be mailed though. Which is nice, as it is helping my Ferengi captain assemble his Ferengi-only crew
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Quote:
How do You sell them? Like, I got one as a reward & i don't want it, can I sell it for the 300 Merit value it has listed?
I read somewhere you can drag them into inventory from Assignments tab, but it doesn't work.
Drag unassigned BOffs from the Assignments tab to the trade window or exchange window.

You can't trade BOffs already assigned to your crew.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itanius View Post
Drag unassigned BOffs from the Assignments tab to the trade window or exchange window.

You can't trade BOffs already assigned to your crew.
Wasn't the entire idea behind bridge officers to have them trainable by captains, then be able to sell/trade them with other players? Currently this is impossible as BO's bind when you assign them to your crew for training.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 08:36 PM
Currently you can't trade assigned Boff's, I think I read that they will be adding that in the future.