Lt. Commander
It was kinda bad when npcs default chat is that they think borg can be peacfully handled or that they have become raiders. But now text that borg are not trying to assimilate a planet but rather thing to influence the politics of the planet so that they join the borg empire??? I know its a system that randomly generates exploration missions with a set number of variables but cant you have a different set of text for borg ones at least?
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 09:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hurrican View Post
It was kinda bad when npcs default chat is that they think borg can be peacfully handled or that they have become raiders. But now text that borg are not trying to assimilate a planet but rather thing to influence the politics of the planet so that they join the borg empire??? I know its a system that randomly generates exploration missions with a set number of variables but cant you have a different set of text for borg ones at least?
The borg should be never ending pests. They should be annoying like trying to push containerless water uphill ( I know that I could have used a better analogy, but lets go with it).
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 09:06 PM
There are different Borg fractions, after the death of their queen. Some are worse than others, some have "chilled". Believe me, they are still into assimlation, more so than ever.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 09:23 PM
There are certain exploration missions in the B'tran Cluster that are not supposed to be there. The Devs are aware of this and have commented on their effort to remove them.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 09:40 PM
It's really irritating seeing Borg NPCs talking like any other type of enemy, using the default set for <insert random species here>... There should be Borg-specific messages - they wouldn't even have to be plentiful, as they typically say pretty much the same anyway, but I would rather read "Resistance is futile." every single time than stuff like "how dare you disturb our plundering"...