Go Back   Star Trek Online > Information and Discussion > Ten Forward
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
02-11-2010, 07:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
Can you hold off on your plans until Chat and I remove the Spoonheads? I'll pledge my loyalty, and my army of Monkey Augments to the cause. I'll bring beer and bacon too.
Plans are already underway... Chances are you have already consumed tainted water...
The chemical is already in your body. Its been in circulation for years now. I'm waiting till its completely in everyone...and there next generation of offspring to ensure there is no resistence.

I am not a evil dictator...i just wont tolerate ignorance, or greed. and my methods of dealing with them are...contriversial.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-11-2010, 07:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
Plans are already underway... Chances are you have already consumed tainted water...
The chemical is already in your body. Its been in circulation for years now. I'm waiting till its completely in everyone...and there next generation of offspring to ensure there is no resistence.

I am not a evil dictator...i just wont tolerate ignorance, or greed. and my methods of dealing with them are...contriversial.
I guess it's a good thing that I don't drink tap water.
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sural_Argonus
I guess it's a good thing that I don't drink tap water.
its in the atmospheric moisture actually....your doomed as well.
But if its any comfort...the future under my rule will have more icecream in it...
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-12-2010, 11:06 PM
Quote:

hahahaha! You sound like a fellow borg.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairymanback View Post
hahahaha! You sound like a fellow borg.
pretty sure i outrank you within the collective.

the highest number within the unimatrix is the lead drone. your number is rather low on the totem pole.
drone...fetch me icecream....we need to add its biological distinctiveness to my own
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-12-2010, 11:47 PM
Quote:
pretty sure i outrank you within the collective.

the highest number within the unimatrix is the lead drone. your number is rather low on the totem pole.
drone...fetch me icecream....we need to add its biological distinctiveness to my own
By ice cream you mean plug into a power station? I think we have an imposter borg here.

/trap search...... Ahhhh found a bio sensor blocking modual. Your distinctiveness will be added to OUR own.

/assimilate

Ahhh yes we know much because of you Dekar_Corvus or 1 of many. :p