Lt. Commander
When are the Klingons gonna get there Orion Slave Girl Outfits? U know like the ones ALL the npcs wear........... while they are at it when are we gonna get more than just ONE costume option? AND when can we get rid of those stupid collars? I dont like having one on my female BO's it looks like im into DOM.

Plz some answers would b niic, if anyone know or has any of these elusive answers or they are in some new and upcoming patch plz, plz lemme know... thnx.

<Lets not forget that several hundered people play as the Klingons as well plz>
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 11:22 PM
Youll get it when its finished. I heard March was the proposed release month for the first major content patch. Sorry, but I dont have links or footnotes to back this up...
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 11:23 PM
When you buy the pre-order that comes with that bonus. Because thats what the "Fed miniskirt" your referring to was; a pre-order bonus.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 11:27 PM
Darn preorder goodies! I want them in the C-Store!

GIEV Miniskirts for everyone.
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
LoL.. This is readily apparent when I try to queue for PvP.

Feds 25, Klingons 0
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 11:31 PM
Speaking of Deco...why is it that females cannot wear gloves? I am able to put gloves on males, but not females. Not a big deal, but maybe someone here already heard something about it...or already asked.
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The.Grand.Nagus View Post
When you buy the pre-order that comes with that bonus. Because thats what the "Fed miniskirt" your referring to was; a pre-order bonus.

Well no, it wasnt a bonus. That implies that we paid the normal amount and got the items added extra because Cryptic is just such an awesome generous company.

Extra premiums is a better term. Since we paid extra, and in the case of Mirror Universe, they paid alot extra... just saying...
Lt. Commander
# 8
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
When are the Klingons gonna get there Orion Slave Girl Outfits? U know like the ones ALL the npcs wear........... while they are at it when are we gonna get more than just ONE costume option? AND when can we get rid of those stupid collars? I dont like having one on my female BO's it looks like im into DOM.

Plz some answers would b niic, if anyone know or has any of these elusive answers or they are in some new and upcoming patch plz, plz lemme know... thnx.

While I agree with you on the cosmetic issues, I'd rather the developers work on content patches right now, and for that matter, who can respect your post after reading the title... It's not that difficult, to make yourself sound more intelligent and less uneducated, repeat after me:
They're sitting in their car, over there.
Now you try. Once you get that, we'll work on You're vs. your, and two/too/to, and are/our.
for a more advanced topic we'll explain later that would/should/could "of" also doesn't exist, it's have, not of... the "of" mistake comes from people hearing the contraction Would've...
sigh. I really don't care if your grammar is right, or if your punctuation is correct, I just want people to not use the completely wrong word for things. Is that too much to ask?
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-12-2010, 11:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macumba
Darn preorder goodies! I want them in the C-Store!

GIEV Miniskirts for everyone.
^
This

Mini skirts on store please and long hair to please

Lt. Commander
# 10
02-12-2010, 11:42 PM
I'm thinking Lea in RotJ. Cocaine does the body good.