Lt. Commander
# 21
02-13-2010, 02:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koriel View Post
The developers have said several times they were working on the MU skirt, which obviously implies there will be one.

I don't think the person who answered the ticket knew what they were talking about.
I certainly hope that this is the case.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-13-2010, 03:00 AM
I sent Phoxe a very politely-worded PM asking about this. Maybe I'll even get a response!
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-13-2010, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
I sent Phoxe a very politely-worded PM asking about this. Maybe I'll even get a response!
A polite PM? Surely you jest. We only deal in snark and vitriol on these forums!
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-13-2010, 03:22 AM
Okay did i just read this correctly THERE IS NO PLANS FOR FEMALE MIRROR UNIVERSE OUTFITS !!

For crying out loud !!!!

i have CO life and the mirror universe costume i thought be nice to have for my female characters in STO, i am quite upset if this is the case, you should not discriminate against the girls !!

I was under impression that all costume pieces male and female would be included in the game, no where dio it ever say males only when i aquired my CO life.

I am on a campaign to get skirts and long hair in the game for all genders, and well Cryptic should have had these in the game from the off. The made COh, they made CO both games have a selection of decent skirts and long hair.

Why is it they dont want to give us skirts and long hair for this game ??

I am hapy to buy skirt option on ctore if it becomes an option but i think they should have been included in the game from the start or ro be appled in a forth coming patch, which would pelase alot more of who want this costume piece.

So come on Cryptic please listen and give us the choice we want on our costumes, its not as tho there wasnt any skirts or mini dresses in ST universe, so i really cant see your problem with not including them.

Please get these in game Cryptic, as you can see there is big demand for these items.
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-13-2010, 03:44 AM
I have to say that "Mirror Universe uniforms" did indeed give me the expectation that I would get uniforms for any/all characters I chose to create, not only for males. And honestly, just a single shirt and sash is a bit sorry, even at that.

I'd like to see some pants specific to the Mirror Universe uniform made for males, that work well with the sash. It would be nice to see Kirk's sleeveless shirt/vest too, though I would settle for the pants. Some good high boots to go with would be preferable too.

But the core of the issue -- these need to be available for females too!

Please get the female tops and skirts in and a sash and boots would really make it look right. If it takes a little time to get it right, then that's fine. But I'd really like to know you're going to honor this for everyone, not only those who make male captains. And I would hope to see it in a reasonable time-frame.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-13-2010, 04:54 AM
/FSigned.

A suggestion? How about a suggestion to finish the 'set.'

My fear is that the demand for this is a rapidly diminishing base; there was a higher demand for skirts since a lot of people picked up the DDE, but the number of people who lifetimed on CO AND got in on STO has got to be a smaller subset. They already have our money, right?

In other words, if it took them two weeks and one character artist to make and test ONE skirt...
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-13-2010, 05:47 AM
I have seen no less than 2 NPC's in one mission wearing the female mirror universe uniform..... i think the customer service guys dont know what they are talking about. I think its currently "exclusive to males only" because they havent gotten around to making it for PC's yet...
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-13-2010, 06:11 AM
This is upsetting, the male Mirror Universe Sash looks fantastic, now why cant we have that for women. I've seen the Mirror Universe tank top and sash on NPC's so why cant we have it for characters and Bridge Officers.
Lt. Commander
# 29
02-13-2010, 06:37 AM
For a company that brags about awesome character customization the entire pre order costume tirade was close to epic fail. First they did not have them in, then it took them almost two weeks to get something in that looks like a skirt, and this skirt doesn't look at all like the skirt of TOS.

Also for some wierd reason the artists did not notice that women in TOS wheren't bare legged. IMO the skirt looks rediculous with the black uniforms.

As a wierd side note: The TOS uniform skirts come with the Mirror universe Boots. But the Mirror universe uniforms are only for males.

Come on Cryptic, show us that you haven't unlearned everything you have learned in CoH and create something fun and interesting...
Lt. Commander
# 30
02-13-2010, 07:30 AM
/Signed.

It isn't fair for those of us with female officers. I'd like to dress all my crew in the same clothes, please.