Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
02-12-2010, 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocoa-jin View Post
they trying to nerf the Klingons because we are do powerful...or is it really to slow our progress toward end-game?
They feared leveling through PvP was too fast, because in T5 there are 50 FEDs in the queue for 3 Klingons.

... Oh wait, what?
Lt. Commander
# 12
02-12-2010, 03:40 PM
This has now become a PvE solo game. There are over 1 hour waits for any T5 PvP, half of the PvP quests are bugged if you manage to stay online for long enough. All the borg "content" this patch was about 2 hours of game play with abundant amounts dialogue oversights left over from copy-pasting the cardassian zone missions. All the Klingons quit, even the mid level ones which means even less max level klingons in the future.
Where are we headed?
Lt. Commander
# 13
02-12-2010, 04:54 PM
In Space and ground pvp are many bugs. I can unterstand, when the klingons have no more fun on pvp. Exposerate is to high on ground. In space Viral Matrix makes no fun to play, when u always stun and die.

The Pvp need balances and fixes, but cryptic dont read bugreports so the dont know about the bugs.

I only play klingon, but since 2 days i stand much times 5 vs 1 in groundmaps or in space we always stun with Viral Matrix. So for what play ?
Lt. Commander
# 14
02-12-2010, 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovok View Post
usually I get into a pvp instance every 10 minutes until all the Americans come online, but since the patch it is 1 hour all the time!

are there holidays in the USA, or what happend?

edit: I am talking about Capture and Hold Salvage Operation. there are no klingons in the queue it's Fed: 80 Kling: 0
what happened? lower xp for klingons= faster to just pve for xp.

as KDF i just pvp the last 2 lvl of a rank...IMO just more fun
Lt. Commander
# 15
02-12-2010, 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
Well they arent queing because they are playing feds ? :-)))
Probably, because there's nothing to do as Kling once you have all your gear. So they have gone to experience some content for a change.
Lt. Commander
# 16
02-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hlidskialf

as KDF i just pvp the last 2 lvl of a rank...IMO just more fun
bah...its just easier to rank gank because you out match the majority of PvPers in the matches. Losing and learning aint that bad.
Lt. Commander
# 17
02-13-2010, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundredth View Post
Beyond the daily quest, there's not really any point logging on your klingon character. While it is fun, that alone may not be enough. Klingon T5 is less an MMO and more like Quake3 at the moment, in the sense that it's fun to play, but you don't really get anywhere with your character except into the next deathmatch. There's no story, there's no character progress, there's no crafting, there are no goals.
Agree

But you forgot to mention, thats the same on Federation side !!! :p

Overall, there is nothing to do after you reach Admiral 5 until doing your daily for those really "imba" (*sarcasm off*) epic shield which gives you a few points more in capacity and regeneration...

Really, what should we do?

1) PvPing??
- its not possible cuz noone seems to play Klingon anymore, understandably enough
- its senseless cuz you have already all the stuff you could get for the "normal" badges

2) Flying Missions??
- which Missions...they were all done
- if you had some left...why? The reward is mostly only Mark IX and you will already have slotted everything with Mark X

3) Doing Deep Space Encounters?
- you dont need any Skillpoints after the hastely implementation of the skill cap
- you dont get better loot! Mostly is dropping white or green Mark IX, but again, you are fitted with green/blue Mark X

4) Doing Exploration except for the daily one?
- again, why collecting further badges?? You have all what you needs...and when Cryptic would came out with new gear for badges, there will be new sort of badges to collect

Conclusion:

THIS IS THE SHORTEST MMO, I HAVE EVER PLAYED... UNBELIEVABLE
Lt. Commander
# 18
02-13-2010, 04:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sovok View Post
usually I get into a pvp instance every 10 minutes until all the Americans come online, but since the patch it is 1 hour all the time!

are there holidays in the USA, or what happend?

edit: I am talking about Capture and Hold Salvage Operation. there are no klingons in the queue it's Fed: 80 Kling: 0

All the QQ of nerfs to Klingons and cry about our OP Faction has lead to a situtation where Klingons cant just take that dung anymore. They left the building (or some of them)

You can be happy about yourself now.
Lt. Commander
# 19
02-13-2010, 06:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
All the QQ of nerfs to Klingons and cry about our OP Faction has lead to a situtation where Klingons cant just take that dung anymore. They left the building (or some of them)

You can be happy about yourself now.
For me, i could say, i never QQed about Klingons...

For me, its all about skill!! Everyone could beat everything from the other side, if he is the better pilot!! There is NO advantage of any side actually... all that is claimed from the same whiners who brought us the PvE-Nerf
Lt. Commander
# 20
02-13-2010, 06:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMagic
For me, i could say, i never QQed about Klingons...

For me, its all about skill!! Everyone could beat everything from the other side, if he is the better pilot!! There is NO advantage of any side actually... all that is claimed from the same whiners who brought us the PvE-Nerf
tbh the exessive QQ here in forums, killed the game. I hardly think the Klingon population will recover, thus it means no PvP... and we all know what that means.