Lt. Commander
# 501
02-13-2010, 07:34 AM
And prediction for the fail... F@#$ me... damnit!

Vel + Tranya = Dotson

Well there goes my bright ideas... As soon as i think I'm onto something...

And on another error correction note, TUF + Haggis = SPA (Not vit)

Ok, so I have an ever crazier theory this time that I'm going to test next round. Not sharing it yet because i want a chance at the disco, but I'll let you know either way in 45 minutes unless I find research to the contrary before then.
Lt. Commander
# 502
02-13-2010, 07:49 AM
Something not yet on the chart, but is in order with assumptions:
STC + Klingon Gladst = RIC
(same as with HOW, and they are from the same group - so same group and same food/drink will give same result)
Lt. Commander
# 503
02-13-2010, 08:21 AM
are you guys adding your discoveries to the wiki page? http://www.sto-intel.org/wiki/Tribble
Lt. Commander
# 504
02-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
are you guys adding your discoveries to the wiki page? http://www.sto-intel.org/wiki/Tribble
I'm not, no. I've been reporting them all here, and adding them to my chart along with everyone elses reports here. Wiki has seemed to error prone for me, I have much more faith in the charts that other people I've working with on breeding make than I do with one anybody can throw data into.

So nervous... big time $ riding on my next test wave... 4 minutes to go...
Lt. Commander
# 505
02-13-2010, 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
Every so often, I hate how the editing works there so I'd rather do it en masse than every birth
Lt. Commander
# 506
02-13-2010, 08:35 AM
/ em waits with bated breath
Lt. Commander
# 507
02-13-2010, 08:40 AM
Breeding Results
TUF + [Croissant] = SPA
TUF + [Klingon Grapok Sauce] = MCC
NIX + [Klingon Grapok Sauce] = HOW
MCC + [Klingon Octopus] = STC
Lt. Commander
# 508
02-13-2010, 08:46 AM
Epic crash and burn failure on both my conservative test, and outrageous theory...

First the conservative;

VEL + Tula Wine = STL

That means we've now completely exhausted all 72% food combinations with VEL/HIG/GRI/DAX

And the real bummer... I was attempting to combine NIE + YU +ZEN + 3 Quadro to hit the ultimate tribble. Result, 1 quadro used up (so 2 left), and a single pathetic STL to show for it.

Why this particular test? Well NIE + YU + ZEN is fairly obvious, the 3 highest tirbbles known, and 1 each of damage, regen, and resist. As for the 3 Quadro, well for one, Quadro is the only 72% food/drink that has not resulted in a rare tribble of any kind. And for two, Quadro was the origional food the tribbles were snacking in in TOS 'The Trouble with Tribbles' episode, so it seemed fitting. Also we only have 1 unknown Tribble remaining that's been pictured, and ZIN was named after STO's executive producer, meaning we're basically there at the top, and the name of one of Cryptic's head honcho's would be fitting for the ultimate Tribble so to speak.

But no, no dice. and now I am fresh out of ideas as to where our lone remaining Tribble may be from. (Not to mention most of the 72% food/drink)
Lt. Commander
# 509
02-13-2010, 08:47 AM
dean+plmeek=spar
dean+gree=stah
high+tulaberry (not wine)=dots
Lt. Commander
# 510
02-13-2010, 08:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yargnit View Post
That means we've now completely exhausted all 72% food combinations with VEL/HIG/GRI/DAX
I am missing vela with egg, mollusk and ale. They on a chart somewhere I missed?

Anyway, I was thinking, maybe the last tribble is not from the VEL/HIG/GRI/DAX level. Perhaps it spawns from Nie/Yu/Zinc level. If you are correct and the VEL/HIG/GRI/DAX is 2.5x then the next level would logically be 3x? Might point to a top level tribble.