Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Lt. Commander
i have seen this particular bug for quite a while.. and while not entirely game breaking it is fairly annoying

this is what is happening.. while using time delay abilities such as high yield torpedoes. i click to activate the weapon.. then move into firing arc for the weapon.. shoot the weapon.. then since there is a delay between firing the weapon and it actually shooting the round.. if i happen to move out of firing arc before it shoots off.. i lose the ability and get the weapon cool down timer and ability cool down timer.. even though nothing was shot.

then usually some time further down the line sometimes in the same fight and sometimes in another engagement i will see my torpedo launcher shoot the extra torpedo as though i used high yield when i did not.. and only one of the torpedoes will register as a hit even though my launcher shows it launching 2 on the screen.

submitted ticket and that number is 655984 as i said earlier in the post i don't think its particularly game breaking but it is fairly annoying.
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-13-2010, 12:54 PM
bump 10 char