Lt. Commander
# 21
02-12-2010, 11:36 PM
And pretty much is what it is, one Faction game... If you play a Fed, after leveling a Klingon to lv 45. one will notice that the Fed's are in "easy" mode, i saw more Feds player complaining about "how hard is the Fleet action maps that i really wish they go and try the Klingon Fleet action maps... Fed's should be happy that the Fed's are not level restricted going to those maps, In the Klingon Faction there is a level restriction.

about Klingon leveling fast, the Fed's can level faster if they really want to... one can complete any 3 "defence sector mission" in about 5 to 10 minutes... The ones exploring, all 3 in about 15 to 20 minutes if you take your time.
[/quote]

I hope we get 3rd faction and then this retarded "you lvl faster. no you! you level faster. no you! ... " war will be 3 v 3
After i leveled my FED in OB, i lvled my Klingon and it was easier. Why? Cause i knew how to play the game. First is always the hardest. If i would first lvl Klingon, than Fed would be easier.
Lt. Commander
# 22
02-12-2010, 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle-Phoenix View Post
I hope we get 3rd faction and then this retarded "you lvl faster. no you! you level faster. no you! ... " war will be 3 v 3
After i leveled my FED in OB, i lvled my Klingon and it was easier. Why? Cause i knew how to play the game. First is always the hardest. If i would first lvl Klingon, than Fed would be easier.

You are hoping for a 3rd faction and they have not even finish the 2nd Faction....
Lt. Commander
# 23
02-12-2010, 11:44 PM
Why stop at three? I demand a playable Ferengi Alliance faction! They won't have any content at all, PvE or PvP - just an exchange terminal and a mailbox.
Lt. Commander
# 24
02-12-2010, 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
Why stop at three? I demand a playable Ferengi Alliance faction! They won't have any content at all, PvE or PvP - just an exchange terminal and a mailbox.
And a Bar at K7, holodeck full with whor... War is good for business.

First nerf will be: Nerf the ***** in holodeck she has bikini on. I dont want bikinis or i cancell subscription
Lt. Commander
# 25
02-12-2010, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genosaurer View Post
Well if you look at the "factions" section of the website the plan does seem to be for four (Romulans and Cardassians being the two "blanked" faction icons).
Lt. Commander
# 26
02-13-2010, 10:51 AM
one would hope cryptic notices threads liek this and realize some of this isnt one side or the other whining but simpely saying fix the game or your game will be dead before it started but some how seeing there record i doubt they will and many people who want a space pvp game that isnt eve will be sad
Lt. Commander
# 27
02-13-2010, 11:21 AM
it seems putting the women in short skirts is more important then our problems..
Lt. Commander
# 28
02-13-2010, 01:12 PM
Well if they don't hurry up and get the skirts working, the "40 something LARPERs living in their Mom's basement crowd" might begin to rebel.. And seeing as they'll probably be the majority of the playerbase in six months... yeah important content is important!. Who needs Klingons when you have animated girls in revealing futuristic uniforms that the kids can drool over!