Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
02-12-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a small to medium sized, mature (18 or preferably 21+), and mostly North American fleet to call home.

From my past experience with guilds in other games, I have come to learn that it's best to tell what I am looking for in a guild, that way I find a group of people that I'm going to stick with. What I'm looking for in a fleet is just one that works together to better themselves and the players in it and have some fun while doing so. While I know I said I'm looking for a mature guild, I also prefer not to be in Ventrilo and hear all kinds of just plain nasty things that people are shouting at the tops of their lungs. Jokes and stuff are okay, as long as it doesn't go too far and get annoying.

A little about me. I'm what most would call a Sci-FI nerd. From the first time I saw a Star Trek episode I was hooked. I also liked Star Wars about the same, but not quite as much as Star Trek. Right now I'm about to start working on my second bachelors degree, but this time I'm doing it online.

Overall I'm just looking for a great group of people to play STO with. I have finally found a game that's going to keep my interested (Unless Cryptic pulls an NGE on STO).

If I sound like a person that may fit in well with your fleet, hit me up ingame (Evan@Netrex) or send me a PM here on the boards.

Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-12-2010, 08:39 PM
Heck don't you see all them advertisements from Fleets? You can't look for a Fleet here without tripping over a dozen of them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-12-2010, 09:27 PM
Please feel free to come and check out the Crimson Order!

We are primarily 18+, while we do allow for some who are 16-17 (as long as they pass our probationary period).

You can check out our recruitment thread here: STO Forum Recruitment

And our forums are located here: Crimson Order Forums

You can also contact me in-game at Caden@Caden_Graka for more information.

Thanks!
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-12-2010, 10:38 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Midnight Wolf Knights. A group of like minded individuals that live to have fun while playing Star Trek Online. We are a small group of players Ranging from our early 20's to late 30's and are looking for more people. Currently we are located in North America. We're willing to include overseas. We are a mature group, even if some times we don't seem like it. Guy or Gal, it doesn't matter, as long as you have fun.

We do help one another out, and are willing to teach the game to others. We will even go and repeat Missions along with you to smoothe out your game play. Our Command Staff has played Open Beta and have a wide range of MMO experience.

We Do Not do RP as a whole, although some of us have RP'd in games before and may cater to the casual Role play.

We have a Voice Chat Client called GSC, a mic is not a must, but the program sure does make fining things or getting help so much easier.

The Midnight Wolf Knights. Looking for new members. Go Here http://mwk-sto.webs.com/ and take a look.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Tactical Fleet Delta is currently accepting new Officers. Membership may be closed in the near future.

TFD boasts a membership of over 200 officers from across the globe. Round the clock play. PVP/PVE. No RP required. Vent/Website. Fleet Uniform/Fleet Logo. Planned Events. Alliances in the works. 18+ Age Restriction.

Apply online and contact me in-game at Passion@Skromm for invitation.
Lt. Commander
# 6
02-12-2010, 11:08 PM
If you're looking for a knowledgeable and fun-loving fleet then perhaps you should check us out, The Reaver Fleet (Reavers Rising). We have vent along with 25 dedicated members. We put fun first on our agenda and we'll gladly help you out with missions or questions.

If you're interested send me a PM on the board here or send a /tell to Sporkhon@TZER in game
Lt. Commander
# 7
02-13-2010, 04:55 AM
Feel Free to check out Shadow Company

We are a well established cross MMO guild that caters to the Mature Gamer. Friendly, casual, RP light / respectful.
We are not heavy into any aspect of a game but play to experience all the game has to offer.

We have a strict no drama policy and are respectful to each other and the game community.
We offer ventrillo but it is not mandatory.

We currently have a small contingency in STO but looking to grow - we do not go for mass invites just to fill ranks but rather look for like minded players and build on qualities.

Our guild has been in existence since 2004.

Our website can be found at
http://shadowcompany.guildportal.com

good luck in your search
Lt. Commander
# 8 The {UFP} Fleet
02-13-2010, 05:13 AM
Hey there Netrex!! Best of luck in your search for a Fleet.

In your research be sure to check out the {UFP}. We're a Star Trek only gaming community that has been in operation now for seven years.

To find out more about us, just use the link in my sig. Or use the address I just PM'd you. Then use the tabs on the left of the main page to find out everything you would like about us. If you have any questions about us just PM me here or on the {UFP} site. I'll help in any way I can. If you do sign up with us please tell them AlanShepard sent you!!*

So again good luck in your search & in game.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-13-2010, 05:28 AM
The Sentinels are a multi-gaming community with an average age of 30+ and no drama!

We have an active membership in several different MMO's and are building our Starfleet Division here in STO. At this point we have about 30 active members in our fleet and are steadily growing. The overall guild has over 500 active members and we also maintain our own guild Ventrilo server. We look for quality over quantity, and have a very thorough application process. Its our goal to make sure you are as happy with us as we will be with you.

Our retention rate is very high as we promote more of a gaming community then a single game guild.

Feel free to check out our recruitment thread at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=94701 or just follow the links in my signature to learn more about us.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-13-2010, 02:32 PM
Hey, we are all nerdy mind you. Hope you find what you are looking for. Come check us out and learn that we have a great history listed for us. Whenever you watch shows whether TOS, TNG, DS9, VOY..some episodes will remind you who we are. Good Luck in your search.

__________________________________________________ __

=A= STARFLEET OPERATIONS =A=

=A=Oparea Sectors: We are up 24/7, PST,EST,GMT,OCEANIC.
=A=MISSION: Effective & Efficient Playability: PvP/PVE, Hardcore/Casual, RP/Non-RP, English/Foreign, Military/Civilian, Work/Retired, Humor/Non-Humor, OCD/ADHD, Human/Alien
=A=Link: http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=109804
__________________________________________________ __