Lt. Commander
# 31
02-13-2010, 05:46 AM
i play klignon and all i want to add is every MMO has their red headed step child guess we know which side that is. i quit my klink and game because my eyes were bleeding from doing too many pvp matches, that and the xp nerf which kinda made my brain hurt some, cause now i just have to do more pvp matches to hit max level. i hit captain 2 nights ago and really havnt been playing since.
Lt. Commander
# 32
02-13-2010, 06:48 AM
I have pretty much give upon the Klink side at Commander 2,its just a massive grind fest to get the better kit and a better ship, then once that is done its back onto grinding again for the next ship.
Ive decided to go fed for a while, its taken about a third of the time for me to get Commander 3 as a fed than it did as a Klink.
Ill probably just wait till the so called magic patch there working on.
Lt. Commander
# 33
02-13-2010, 08:01 AM
from my exp in the game all i can say is...they nerfed klink they havent given the faction any love and from what i have seen balance is way off.
and yeah like some told here before if they dont do something good for kdf the faction will be reduced in nr big time.
Lt. Commander
# 34
02-13-2010, 10:14 AM
But you see - if they reduce the number of Klingons they have the excuse that there are simply too few playing to be worth bringing the faction up to Fed standards (even if those standards are quite low).

FvF matches will certainly be the final nail in the Klingon coffin - why play a Klingon (seriously) if the single thing that made you unique (the ability to PvP - or at least the chance to PvP - even if the other side was not queuing) is given to the Feds while the mass amount of game content that the Feds have is not given to the Klingons.

Just to fly a BoP and zoom around all day long hopefully grinding the same crap over and over? Who will actually level to max level as a Klingon and experience the poorly named "Raidisodes" if there is nothing but empty grind for 40+ levels?

Feds already complain that they can't counter Klingons because damn it - Klingon players do not behave like the NPCs they are supposed to be. Tell a Fed all the ways Cloak can be countered or how to survive focus fire and all he can come back with is - "but I don't want to change my crappy spec, loadout, bos!".

Well they will have their FvF and slug it out between incompetent PvE pugs.
Lt. Commander
# 35
02-13-2010, 12:10 PM
amen zedrin
Lt. Commander
Klingons are overpowered in this **** game , Voqun is over cheated ship , we cant kill it 1v1 , science off is cheated with his feedback Repulsors u damage ur hull at2k each time ur weapons hits is shields . this **** game is rly rly bad and its 50% done .
They should nerf the cloaked thing and put it like in WoW when u play rogue while in combat u cant cloak anymore ! We shouldnt be able to stack 2 viral matrix on the same dude !
We are unable to counter an ennemy when he open on us , that do rly sux. they should put 2v2 or 3v3 5v5 is total BS , too often we play 2 v 5 ..
Cryptics are doing rly **** , this game sould have be done by Blizzard at least they know what they do and they have Xp with pvp stuff .
Damn this game makes me so mad i wanna blow up my comp
Lt. Commander
# 37
02-13-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstyx
Cryptics are doing rly **** , this game sould have be done by Blizzard at least they know what they do and they have Xp with pvp stuff .
Brilliant comedy right there.
Lt. Commander
# 38
02-13-2010, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Klingons are overpowered
Quote:
rly rly
Quote:
They should nerf
Quote:
put it like in WoW
you are what is wrong with the mmo genre
Lt. Commander
# 39
02-13-2010, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Klingons are overpowered in this **** game , Voqun is over cheated ship , we cant kill it 1v1 , science off is cheated with his feedback Repulsors u damage ur hull at2k each time ur weapons hits is shields . this **** game is rly rly bad and its 50% done .
They should nerf the cloaked thing and put it like in WoW when u play rogue while in combat u cant cloak anymore ! We shouldnt be able to stack 2 viral matrix on the same dude !
We are unable to counter an ennemy when he open on us , that do rly sux. they should put 2v2 or 3v3 5v5 is total BS , too often we play 2 v 5 ..
Damn this game makes me so mad i wanna blow up my comp

haha

so what was the thing you cant do on fed side?, Carriers and its not even OP, today i saw my friend carrier go BOOM in 3 seconds vs premade.

We won the game but it was like 12 - 15

And anyway, you never cried about these things when it suited your ends, now when we are using the same tactics feds are using, you QQ in the forums how OP everything is. grow up!

IF the game has issues on Ques, its hardly Klingons fault, its actually the Devs fault as they havent made Klinks not so enjoyable outside 5v5. minimal content outside pvp.
Lt. Commander
# 40
02-13-2010, 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodlance View Post
So any plans to give more love to Klingons , i personally could think a lot of different things but just would be interested if there is anything in the developement table.

Like i know that Klingon side is PvP , yea i get that (almost T5). But cmon ... look what we have atm, we really need something else then dailys (dailys are nice as long as the mission works). But apart from that...

Like we have Honor, how about 1vs1 Klingon matches where cloak will fail 2min into the fight automatically and then its BANG BANG and the survivor gets Honor reward and the loser only 20% of the amount. (its like experience).

And that honor (all honor) can be used to buy Special looking ships from T5, like really good looking. And perhaps even be able to purchase a random epic BOff ... and then its just luck if you get a good one.

thanks.
Yes, there are definitely things on the table for Klingons. I'm a die hard Klingon player and I wanted them in no matter what. Believe me, we'll get more in. Otherwise, I'm going postal.